UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know it's somehow linked with Naruto SD or rock lee springtime of youth. Could someone please help me find from which chapter these are? Or give me traduction? Please!

You must be registered for see images

There was one when the Hokage are together in a rockband, but I can't find the image. If you told me from which chapter they are I would be forever grateful!!:T_T:

Last edited:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it chapter 37 of Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth?

I bought the first volume of the Taka SD series last week, still need to get round to reading it :')

Nice to see the SD get a shout-out for once. It's a cute series that adds a little world-building and a LOT of quality character interaction.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it chapter 37 of Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth?

I bought the first volume of the Taka SD series last week, still need to get round to reading it :')

Nice to see the SD get a shout-out for once. It's a cute series that adds a little world-building and a LOT of quality character interaction.
The series is a joke what character interactions? it ruins the characters

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The series is a joke what character interactions? it ruins the characters
Not for everyone, sure. But even Tenten is given a personality and they learn lessons outside of joke set-ups and punchlines. It's got a slice of life element to it too and I honestly enjoy characters being characters.