From the Official Twitter account of Kishimoto WHo Would Win???

EdoShinagami

Member
266 posts 4 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
266
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey Guys under the tag #WhoWouldWinThisBattle checkout Kishimoto's official twitter account

He's been very active the past hour posting...maybe looking for some new Ideas from the Fans??


 

Parrish

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,364 posts 1,641 reactions
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
11,364
Reaction score
1,641
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That's not him.
 

Trilla

Member
196 posts 13 reactions
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
196
Reaction score
13
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He's trying to start a massive giant flame war on Twitter..he's mwaarrddd!!!
 

foxyladyland

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,175 posts 1,063 reactions
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
10,175
Reaction score
1,063
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
doubt it.. now all of a sudden he is looking for new ideas from the fans.. O__O last minute changes. <_<
You must be registered for see images
 

adeshina365

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,667 posts 485 reactions
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
4,667
Reaction score
485
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That's not actually Kishi, I hope you know that.
 

Sir Blades

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,911 posts 1,663 reactions
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
18,911
Reaction score
1,663
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
lol that is so not him.
 

Fair Warning

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,453 posts 922 reactions
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
11,453
Reaction score
922
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Looks fake, just saiyan
 

Transcendence

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,636 posts 1,451 reactions
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
1,451
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That's obviously not him..
 

ShiningStar

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,016 posts 272 reactions
Joined
Jun 26, 2013
Messages
3,016
Reaction score
272
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You don't need to be fluent in any language to type NAME VS NAME

Look at "his" other tweets. Like I said, I don't know much about him, but if he had an official Twitter, I doubt he's be speaking English primarily.
 

Parrish

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,364 posts 1,641 reactions
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
11,364
Reaction score
1,641
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Fountain

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,415 posts 367 reactions
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
367
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What's his youtube account?
 

The7thHokage

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,274 posts 618 reactions
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Messages
9,274
Reaction score
618
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would, but I did that too much in the last thread.

No worries, if great minds think alike, i guess I know what you wanted to say ;)
 

Penguin

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
29,918 posts 1,503 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
29,918
Reaction score
1,503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

ShiningStar

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,016 posts 272 reactions
Joined
Jun 26, 2013
Messages
3,016
Reaction score
272
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I wished you could go extra harsh on this idiot, but I agree >_>

I'm glad he didn't. What if OP honestly didn't know and genuinely thought that was him? All he did was share some new, but false, info with others. Why does that deserve someone being really rude to him? :(

Don't insult, enlighten. :heh:
 

MonCheRena

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,524 posts 177 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
177
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
LOL.....nope.
 

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
15,769 posts 1,221 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
15,769
Reaction score
1,221
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
kishi doesn't speak english so that's not him. you have been brainwashed. any one with twitter or facebook account can just pretend to be somebody.
 
Top