Friends

Immortallz

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
671 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
671
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Friends, is there such a friend who you think would dishonor you?
 

Universal Enlightenment

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
92,934 posts 1,539 reactions
Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Messages
92,934
Reaction score
1,539
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hell yeah i got acouple of those xd
 

lilzay2kay

Member
408 posts 31 reactions
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
408
Reaction score
31
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
wel..... put it like this, if you feel as though someone who you consider to be a friend would dishonor you, then that person prob isnt your friend
 

Naruto Uzumaki Bijuu Sage

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,165 posts 234 reactions
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Messages
8,165
Reaction score
234
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
no i have no friends like that
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,000 posts 1,816 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't think so. They aren't friends if they would,
 

Mante

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,613 posts 399 reactions
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
6,613
Reaction score
399
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
....and you won't call them friends if they dishonour u.
 

kourosh

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,687 posts 344 reactions
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
4,687
Reaction score
344
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
if they do that you cann't call them friend and i haven't any friends like that.
 

Tobinator

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
870 posts 67 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
870
Reaction score
67
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Haha yeah, use to.
 

mcchikeneater

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,875 posts 326 reactions
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
3,875
Reaction score
326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't get close to people anymore. Last time I thought I had a true friend I caught him banging my GF. I decided that day life is too short to live for or care about anyone but yourself.
 

C Namikaze14

Member
2,250 posts 200 reactions
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
2,250
Reaction score
200
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They're not called friends if they dishonor you. They're called backstabbers. =\
 

Uchiha Riyo

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,483 posts 292 reactions
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
292
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, I don't think so. I have friends who diss each other, I diss them, they diss me, they diss each other, so on. I don't think they would severely hurt or dishonour me though.
 

ronus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,418 posts 174 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Messages
1,418
Reaction score
174
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
All people are different and they behave accordingly.. But cheer up most of people wouldn't be like that..
 

Universal Enlightenment

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
92,934 posts 1,539 reactions
Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Messages
92,934
Reaction score
1,539
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't get close to people anymore. Last time I thought I had a true friend I caught him banging my GF. I decided that day life is too short to live for or care about anyone but yourself.

SMH i seen people do that around my way too it's a damn shame
 

omgwthisgoingon

Banned
Regular
681 posts 77 reactions
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
681
Reaction score
77
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't get close to people anymore. Last time I thought I had a true friend I caught him banging my GF. I decided that day life is too short to live for or care about anyone but yourself.

Did you kill him?


I have friends that would humiliate me but nothing I wouldn't get over, Nothing wrong with a few friendly jokes.
 

AkatsukiKoneko

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,294 posts 141 reactions
Joined
Jun 25, 2011
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
141
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i used to have a couple of those xd as soon as i learned what they were truely like i didnt have anything to do with them though
 
Top