Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just a friendly spar
Terrain: open field with a few trees
Range: short​

Vega: Lets make this fun :)

*I'll begin by simply inhaling and throwing some shuriken at you. As they fly towards you I exhale some fire at the shuriken, setting them aflame and giving them a damage boost.*

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage.

Lysander

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Marco bio:
*As i see the flaming shruikencome at me i activate my byakugan and i quickly clap my hands and a wave of water appears infront of me which hits the shruiken and sends them towards you.As soon as i make the wave appear i quickly send lightning chakra into the air
and send down a bolt of lightning down at you and incase you go underground i cause the ground below you to spiral inwards.
(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.