Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello Narutobase'ers! e.e

I found this idea on the internet, it was meant for gaming stuff. But I couldn't help sharing;

I thought that this a nice and basic idea of improving the 'friend request' feature on Narutobase.net – Lots of members on here, including moi, are sensitive to whomsoever are visiting their profile, hence the many and most reasons of why they set their profile on private. Basically, this idea is to add an additional message to the one, you are sending this request to. This is to provide the receiver more information about the sender. The feature can potentially help members with a positive first-time impression.

Thanks for reading! And if you would like to share any comments of negativity, go ahead! :D

Reactions: ItachiDaSoloKing

Xarpius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then why the privacy system will be for?
I said most of them! o-o Some members just leave Narutobase for a certain time (or forever) and don't want unnecessary messages on their profile. You could take me, for example. The privacy system is still handy.

Xarpius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Or you could simply send a PM saying "Hey can we be friends? Send me a request?"
Sending a private message for such minor action? No, please, no. >.<

Keep in mind that some Sensei's, Moderators, and normal members, me again, dislike asked through a PM, especially if it's not important!