Itachi The Solo King

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apparently Freiza is planning to rule the multiverse and dethrone the god of all

You must be registered for see images

[video=youtube;TM9zEpB07gA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM9zEpB07gA[/video]

Hail lord Freiza

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

SumireKakei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They need to bring back Cell.
Yesss. I wanted Cell back. Why didn't Goku think of it when bringing back Frieza? They could have Frieza and Cell and kept Buu using the time chamber. Replace out Tien and Roshi. So far we haven't seen much of Tien at all. Ranking their power would be Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Gohan, 17, Buu, Piccolo, Cell, 18, Krillin. Beast team for Beerus. There might be character issues though.

glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really wished that instead of Frieza being brought back, they brought back TRUNKS.

I mean...it makes more sense to bring him back than have long-time enemies fighting on Team Goku/Gohan.

I am still puzzled as to the decision to bring back Frieza. I know Frieza was/is a popular character but somehow I don't think many out there meant for him to be brought back in this manner but to be the enemy(again) from the get-go.

damn it.....Trunks would've made a HELL OF A LOT more sense. *grumble*

SumireKakei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really wished that instead of Frieza being brought back, they brought back TRUNKS.

I mean...it makes more sense to bring him back than have long-time enemies fighting on Team Goku/Gohan.

I am still puzzled as to the decision to bring back Frieza. I know Frieza was/is a popular character but somehow I don't think many out there meant for him to be brought back in this manner but to be the enemy(again) from the get-go.

But Frieza made more money for them than Trunks did.

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No it wouldnt have made sense to bring Trunks back.

It would create another timeline

and we have just seen what the dangers can be of creating another timeline.

But Frieza made more money for them than Trunks did.
The reason is likely creating another timeline and possible dangers with it.