Itachi The Solo King

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So freiza and goku is friends now? its surprising to see freiza even helping goku. and im tlking about when freiza helped him with the spirit bomb.. even vegeta didnt help but freiza did. thats surprising.

also at the end of the episode we saw freiza standing over goku broken body as if he was going to finish him off and killed him. but as we saw in the next episode preview, we saw goku in better shape. which makes me believe that either freiza helped him get better or was bluffing

i dont know if this is good or bad but what i can say is. freiza probably see that goku will be the one to get stronger and defeat jiren to win the tournament of power which will make goku resurrect him so in a sense. freiza is helping himself but this is good to see​

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Frieza has to realize by now Goku is his only chance at revival. They're definitely not friends though I think. He's clearly using him for his own gain, has nothing to lose from the tournament of power anyways and it gets him out of hell for a day so why not help haha.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Goku is Universe 7's best chance at winning this tournament, especially given what happened in last episode, and Frieza knows it. After all, if they lose, he's erased too.