Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from X

This post marks the start of a mission containing the following story elements:
.Lend a helping hand in one of your landmarks (A rank)

Vincent would now have his disguised faded as he stopped using the technique and now being seen as his normal form, He decided that he been in the market long enough and wanted to stretch his legs in a different town and have an admire of the different sights around him he was starting to appreciate the sheer beauty the rugged earth and mountains of his homeland actually was. He decided now that he was free of his demons from the little outburst he had while in the lands of Taniagkure he now would do his upmost to keep them impulsive thoughts within check though being as as relaxed he was and the flow of the nice wind breeze touching and flowing his black locks of hair within the wind. Vincent would have no problem at being at ease while within home borders.

Vincent would see the drastic landscape that would have towns scattered in mesa's and the townsfolk have adapted to this by having wooden lifts that would able to lift people at the very bottom to the top within mere minutes and would keep attackers at bay by making them climb to higher ground to even attempt to gain access to the various community's. Along with this as Vincent would take a small stroll from the outer path inwards towards the wooden pully he would see large stone bridges covered with moss to stand a testament to how well they was constructed by the villagers, Each would vary as the connected the various mesa together.

Vincent would get to the wooden device and would see a family of four get on and be pulled to the top where the one of the towns was located he was in awe on how the community has adapted and evolved to the harsh environment that the badlands is but it was home to these fine folk and also now home to Vincent and it was begging to invoke emotion he hasn't felt in a long time, Waiting for the family to reach the top of the the valley Vincent would decide to take the scenic route to the top instead of simply just simply sprinting up the side of the valley to get to the top. Beside this would be an obvious indication that he was a shinobi and at the moment he was taking the scenes around him in.

The pulley now descended back down Vincent would get within the wooden box that was attached to the woodwork as it began to lift and pull him upwards; The breeze of the wind would become stiffer and harsher the higher he climbed to the peak of the top of the town. Arriving to the top he would see the bustling town being very vibrant considering the landscape with various green pastures being grown and dotted around the village giving a much needed lift to the already gorgeous quality of landscape. The townsfolk themselves looked common and mostly poor like many settlements in the area but this was okay Vincent preferred areas like these there was no high upper class people being snobby towards people they considered there lesser something that always pissed him off and hoped that he would never transform into one of these people later on in life.

Seemed the area could do with a helping hand from Vincent, heading to the local tavern he would approach the bartender who was a broad stocky man quite young with a clean shaven trim and a mowhawk that was smooth like mister T he would glare down Vincent as he stuck out as a sore thumb in a place that wasn't very vibrant with colours and being decked out in his crimson red attire and black hair he isnt one of the locals. "we dont want no trouble here or we dont want anyone form of trouble to follow stranger..." The bartender would bellow out in large and obnoxious voice Vincent would plonk down and straddle a bar stool as he looked at the man "im here for a drink and i want to know who the village official or town official is as im looking to help these community's out if any trouble or any tasks need doing i wish to help" Vincent would say this with a calm and light tone to allow the man to know he here for good helping and tidings unlike the destruction he caused weeks ago in Tani. The Bartender would look Vincent up and down like his eyes was almost undressing him to see if he was the trustworthy sort "you dont see like the local hero type..... heres your drink 50 ryo" The man placing the tankard on the table as he then proceeded to clean what he need to clean while he was deep in thought.

Vincent would be swinging on his ale as it sunk it was harsh on the throat the ale he preferred was smoother though what was he to complain the locals about there brews? probably not enough ingredients about to mix and make a nice hooch out of. "So about the village official?" Vincent would stay the man dead in the eye to signify that he wanted an answer from him while he swag at his tankard as he neared the bottom. The mans eye would shift like something troubled him, he would place the tankard he was cleaning down and sigh "yes ill get to that but i have a favour if you are truly here to help the community out we have a local an ex shinobi who suddenly decided that i had to pay him protection he lives within a town away over the stone bridges and passes by every now and then usually every week or so.... at first it was more a annoyance but as of late he becoming increase violent and throwing his weight about i may be big but im no ninja he is starting to scare customers off and causing a hit to my income and being a general menace to everyone in the town" Vincent would finish his ale as he let what the man said sink in; passing the tankard over the counter to the man "i can deal with this for you guess ill stay in the corner for a few days and see if this man shows up what im i doing scaring him? imprisonment or dealt with permently?"

The bartender would look in shock as Vincent spoke "good gracious i just need him to know that he carnt act the way his does or imprisonment is fine no one needs to lose there life here jesus man i take it your a shinobi yourself then" Vincent would smirk as this wouldnt be the method he choose but show be. Vincent would take the corner that would be covered by the door as it be flung open meaning the man in question wouldnt notice his presence until he was too deep within the tavern and within Vincents clutch's.

-few days pass-

Vincent would be in his spot after the man was kind enough to put him up in the tavern in the back on a makeshift bed and feeding him while they waited for the man to come and begin causing trouble, the past few days was all quiet and peaceful people going on about there daily lifes in peace not having a care in the world just livening and being happy. All would be quiet Vincent would just ponder over the past few events that have occurred over the past couple weeks and how he been a contributor to all of it after of hours of being deep in thought it would be interrupted by a loud mouth braggard who strolled in like he owned the place by his body posture, Vincent didnt need much as as he started roaring with his katana on his waist already clasping it within his right hand.

"So Baldur have you got that ryo your already 2 months behind on payments and my patience is wearing thin maybe you need a bigger demonstration then last time it seems not many locals are in today pity id want them to witness first hand what would happen if everyone continued to defy my wishes" The bartender who Vincent now learnt was called Baldur was understandable shaken when the man come bursting in and his eyes would shoot in fear over to Vincent for help. Vincent wouldn't need anymore then that que to step from the corner of the table and help the situation out like he said he would. Standing short range from the man he would make short work of the situation and not allow the 2 patrons that are within the tavern other then Vincent, Baldur and the bully. "oi if you know whats good for you id stop harassing the community an ex shinobi who bullys normal folk is just a bully and i can be a bigger bully then you little man so remove your hand off your sword before i cleave it off" Vincent eyes would narrow into the man's almost like he was peering into his soul and saw nothing but contempt and violence.

The man would not comply with Vincents words as he would draw his katana and point it at Vincent like he barley knew how to use it but then would vibrate lighting through it to increase the cutting potency of the blade "and just who are you some local hero? we dont want your type around here allow me to be the first to tell you to take your leave or ill make you leave...." he couldnt of been older then 20 seemed like he was trained in ninjustu a little and properly basic ninja training from what Vincent would deduce just by merely looking at the opponent but this could be wrong. Vincent would let a serious fave express his mood "you dont want to jest with an uchiha my naïve boy now im giving you one last chance before i rain down the fury upon you, these people and folk deserve not to live in fear of a little nobody like you" Vincent would then activate his visual prowess and his 3Tomoe would swirl in his eyes now becoming crimson bearing his clan right. Vincent would be looking at the boy dead in the eyes incase he tried to do something so he remained cautious.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye(Passive)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

"who the **** are the uchiha i dont care where your from ill strike anybody down im Yakuza!!!" Vincent would be able to percieve the joint movements of the man and predict he was about to attempt to move forward in seeing this Vincent would act by placing the boy within a genjustu in which would make the poor boy believe that spikes have pierced him from the ground and restricting any movement so he couldnt even attempt to lift a finger being fair too inferior to Vincents level. Thought there was a matter of much great concern that just struck Vincents attention and it sadden but also deeply angered him "what..... insolence the uchiha clan was and still is the greatest clan that ever lived our visual prowess what u just had a little taste of is next to none you piece of trash though your not at all useless as you brought to my attention that we arent very well known anymore because of how many few of us are left...." Vincent would be deeply emotional about this but he did have a matter at hand he needed to take care of.

(Bōshi Magen: Kasegui no Jutsu) - Demonic Eye Illusion :Shackling Stakes
Type:Supplementary
Range: Close
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points: N/A
Description:A Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. After activating their Sharingan, the clan member will look into the eyes of their target to bind them with a paralyzing illusion. This illusion takes the form of giant spikes which stake them in place and restrict their movement. A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom.
Note: Requires Tomo 3 sharingan.

The boy Yakuza his name was screaming in agony in the background begging Vincent to stop and he wouldn't be a menace no more but Vincent would let the man suffer this was his fate for messing with the village folk of his new home. The man would suffer what he could endure until the mental pain caused him to be knocked out "wh..a..t what happened you didnt even move or any signs of casting something... is he dead? or will he be alright.." Baldur was shaken from this whole affair but Vincent could see a look in his eye that his troubles and many other townsfolk was now at the end Vincent would undo his sharingan and his eyes revert back to stone cold black eyes.

"so what is to become of this young man i can take him to the nearest holding cell if you show me the way also how about a few more tankards on the house he wont be moving anytime soon and i haven't had drink this morning before hotshot burst into here... The names Vincent by the way you townsfolk will be seeing a lot more of me i quite like this area beauty and i myself have recently become a shinobi of Tsumigakure myself so you all my concern i wish good wealth fare and health to all you and little brats like this arent a problem you need anything like this sorting get a message to Skylar Mirabelle's personal aid and i will come running Baldur" Vincent would speak in a soothing mellow tone so the man now knew he could be trusted with any tasks or problems that occurred. Baldur would chuckle and smile and start pouring the drinks that he requested "did you want the finer ale or something a little more stronger? after all you just saved me a lot of revenue from customers being hassled" "Ale is fine my friend" Vincent would take the tankard and begin drinking fast resting and at ease feeling like a good Samaritan after thinking of the events that transpired Vincent never got his answer from Baldur from the beginning about the village official aftering pondering for a bit and drinking his drink he would look at Baldur with a gleeful smile and nice tone as he spoke "so now we are friends Baldur how about you point me in the direction of the towns official i could do with a few more jobs and task to let my presence known to the people"

Baldur would smile and have his usual loudmouth voice reply "course my friend Yuki is the head official and his office is just along the main street take a left into the housing area of the various corners and you see a stone pathway up to the main official building my friend" Baldur would say with a great big grin on his face asif all his troubles had been lifted and it brought a little joy to Vincent inside. Vincent would finish his drinks and spend a few hours soaking in the atmosphere in tavern that was now livened up due to the guards coming and removing Yakuza and placing him within a holding cell until the village official decided what to do with him. Vincent would take his leave

-mission end-

LLM

Last edited:

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While traveling through the lands there was a certain someone that caught his attention. Slowly approaching him while remembering the bounty info to see if this was truly the man.

"Vincent Uchiha..."

Raiden said loud enough to get the man's attention.

@Python

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While traveling through the lands there was a certain someone that caught his attention. Slowly approaching him while remembering the bounty info to see if this was truly the man.

"Vincent Uchiha..."

Raiden said loud enough to get the man's attention.

@Python
Vincent would hear his name in full either it was a friend or foe that knew him. Turning around he would see a man he seen around the village Raiden "ive seen you around the village i believe your name is Raiden? what is your business with me? seems like you come a looking for me?" Vincent would be cautious for the entire time he was here turning up randomly he had an agenda of some sorts.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vincent would hear his name in full either it was a friend or foe that knew him. Turning around he would see a man he seen around the village Raiden "ive seen you around the village i believe your name is Raiden? what is your business with me? seems like you come a looking for me?" Vincent would be cautious for the entire time he was here turning up randomly he had an agenda of some sorts.
Raiden would smirk as the man seemingly know of him by saying his name. Despite being away for so long he was still remembered.

"While traveling back here I see there is quite a hefty bounty place on your head..."

Raiden said as he slowly took a step forward.

"It pains me to do this but I rather you just don't resist."

• Wow
Reactions: Python

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vincent would hear the old man words? seemed he thinks he revered Vincent was just wary of his fellow villagers and did extensive research into all of them. Raiden came to collect a bounty on his head? seems like the little lash out he had in Tani had become something. "i guess we reap what we sow eh? guessing them miserable people banded what little they have left... hefty price you say the reason for that you think? you very naïve and not at all what i researched if you think ill just come quietly Raiden"

Vincent would gathering his katon charka and forming one handseal releasing a large amount of flames at basically CQC range giving Raiden little to no time to react.

(Katon: Gōen no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Flame Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80+20=100
Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.
Offcial challenge to Venom

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Coming from here

Remy Summers reaches the landmark. He starts searching the landmark for the man. He searches his area. He can hear some loud noise like someone was fighting. He rushes over worried it could be Python. Little did Summers know it was. He reaches over and sees the same man in the picture in the bingo book. He could stop the fight but he noticed the shinobi that Python was fighting was a Shinobi of the village. Is he betraying the Kage of her wishes on not fighting someone for a bounty that's on them. He couldn't do anything but tell Remy and the other clone so he disappeared to alert them.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Coming from here

Remy finally makes it to he landmake that Remy Summer was talking about. He moves the through landmark swiftly trying to track down the man, Python. He heads the direction the clone had move through and finally reaches to where he see Python and another Shinobi of their village. Whatever the outcome is Python was getting teleported back to the Kage Mansion for full protection until the bounty was off him.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Coming From: Tsuchi Heihō (103)

Kōtetsu, Sif, and Strix move through the circular mesas that litter the Freewind Plateau, taking care to avoid the deep, damp, and cold valleys between them. He continues tracking the massive source of chakra that become more vibrant the closer they get.

-Leaving Landmark-

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Coming from [x]

She's quite something. Have she seen the dark side of the world yet or she still too young?

I threw her into it so hopefully yes.
Alucard, Lilith and The Drifter made their way north through the increasingly cold and unforgiving terrain. They had now reached the Freewind Plateau landmark which was filled with deep canyons in one of which they were currently traveling through. However it would be deemed impossible due to the non-existing road ahead. Luckily, Drifter knew a way around this whole mess. Upon reaching what seemed to be a 90 degree cliff.

Hold here a bit amigo, imma get me some of them lift operators. I trust you guard the caravan in the meantime? Back in a tick.
Drifter drove his open palm through his thick but short beard with his left hand while placing his right arm on the rifle on his back as he and his associate went on ahead towards what seemed to look like a dead-end.

What's even in this cargo anyway... Some mummified tits of Tiamat?
Suddenly he sensed an organized group of people approaching from the south, same way they had come. Interestingly enough he recognized their signature but before they had been completely spread out indicating from his perspective they were not connected. Regardless, soon the group was visible with the naked eye and Lilith could also spot them by now from above. She tapped into their mental link and they spoke through their minds.

Otosan.. Should i decent?

No, remain where you are.
It would appear as if the bands presence caused the few locals around to run for their lives indicating that this was probably a rather infamous organization. They were all equipped with pistols or rifles and wore battle-torn rugged armor all in similar fashions.

Cere ta mov ya lon woff or er ye her on gard duti?

..What?

Dadn't thank so.. Lads!
Well atleast the conversation was short. The bandits surrounded the caravan and Alucard in an arc since they all were infront of a giant mountain wall. Guns were aimed towards him alone with the one who had spoken to him approaching in a confident and cocky fashion until he was arms reach from him. Alucard chuckled a bit to himself while applying a wide and cold grin on his face as he removed his glasses unveiling his Dojutsu for them all to see. With that, he began his offense by using his chakra to manipulate the earth and create large destructive pillars of sharp rocks to pierce through the bandits or deal blunt or cutting damage to them. The pillars would create a vertical rib-cage formation between the foe and the caravan. However, despite the attack being powerful it didn't stop all of them however it forced them to push back before attempting to swarm him again. It was, however, enough time for Alucard to cause a rupture of gravitational forces to pluck together enough material from the surroundings such as earth, rocks and other debris. The forces would form a massive floating plateau and carry him and the caravan upwards while the bandits remained earthbound with the exception of a few of them who were close enough to the proximity of the plateau. Some gripped the edges of it while it was floating upwards, Alucard cut them all down with his sword as Lilith rejoined him from above. She curled in her wings on her back and watched the devastatingly berserk mob down on the ground disperse and try to pursuit. As the plateau floated higher and higher it would finally reach the top of the mesas where they would spot a very confused Drifter who was ontop of it trying to bargain a passage for the caravan that now was floating on Alucards platform. His associate was also there and both of them quickly ended negotiations with the locals and jumped on to Alucards platform.

You ehh, you got your work cut out for ya. Geez, if i had known ya'll could do this.. Why didn't you say you could do something like this?

Does it matter? We're continuing now. You're safe here with us.

Suuure...
Drifter and his associate (Carl, obviouly) both went inside the caravan. The former of which had turned from a joy filled expression to an increasingly worried one. Oh how he had failed to know who he had just hired..

LLM.

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from this link (103-104) https://animebase.me/threads/tsuchi-heihō-103.756116/page-11#post-22127435

Starting custom mission: train for today's new age. (C/2 points)

Kurotsuchi was now where she needed to be. She had come up upon one of the many valleys which were cold and rugged. She traveled through a crevice to venture into a cave. She used her fire style to light the cave on one of the soft and flammable rocks inside. She blew a stream of flame from her mouth and alas, the flames began.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

With this being done, she figured it best to meditate before training so she sat down, crossed her legs, and then put her hands one on top of the other. This was her connection to Buddha, which was the god she chose to follow. She had a vision in her head of a grassy, green valley. Nothing more, nothing less. This granted her instant peace and felt that through Buddha she was at peace and ready to train. She got up, wiped herself off, and walked up to the nearest wall of the cave. She pat it lightly, trying to feel about how hard it was and what she was about to punch through. So she wouldn't hurt her hands, she covered her hand in earth as well. Hard rock. This was her hidden village's specialty. And then, she started to punch away at the wall. Chain punches back to back to back...

(Doton no Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

After about an hour, Kurotsuchi was sweating bullets and out of breath. She managed to put a dent into the cave wall about two feet deep however this wasn't sufficient enough progress for anything given the cave's sheer size. She wanted to put a deeper hole here so her prodigy would have something to remember her by and meditate around. However, it was break time as her chakra was running thin and her body was tired as it gets. She sat back down once more to meditate, in peace and solitude...

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Custom mission: put up a fight against a monster (B/3)

After a little while of some more meditation, Kurotsuchi felt the cave she was in tremble. Trouble? Distress? What was it?.. She opened one eye to survey her surroundings and out of a corridor to her right she saw what appeared to be a rock golem bombarding its way towards her. She immediately jumped up and prepared herself for a battle. She quick stepped to the side, avoided the monster entirely as it ran and crashed into the wall, causing the entire cave to shake and show signs and caving in.

"What the hell is going on here?.." she asked herself. She had never quite seen anything like this but nonetheless there was little time for questioning the situation. There was only time for action. As the golem had its head stuck in the weall from its massive impact, Kurotsuchi weaved her water chakra into her mouth and spat out a sticky liquid to pin the golem and its head into the wall...

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user, after performing the required handseals: Ram → Tiger, spits out high-viscosity, chakra-infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

This did not hold him for long having popped out of it in a matter of seconds, however, it was still having trouble walking due to the substance still being on the ground underneath it. While it had to figure out how to navigate around the sticky liquid, Kurotsuchi molded her lightning chakra into her hands. Just as the creature was getting out the of sticky liquid, Kurotsuchi was able to strike it down with lgithning, breaking up the chunks of rock but also as the monster swung at her, hitting her as well and knocking the wind out of her. She flew across the part of the cave she was in as the rock golem crumbled...

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Range: Short (Short-Long depending on the water technique)
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30 (+10 to a water technique when used in conjunction)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

"Damn..." she murmured as the rock golem slowly but surely started to rebuild albeit a very small version of itself. Enough for kurotsuchi to be concerned...

While on the ground and the mini foot- tall golem coming to smash her head in, Kurotsuchi hunched over and rolled over at the perfect angle and when the little turd golem got into range, she hit it with a one-inch punch from her right hand and due to her strong fist, was able to shatter what was left of the golem completely...

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest

She rolled back over after the deed was done and let out a sigh of relief... "Phew..... I don't know what that was but I'm outta here..." she quickly got up and made her way to the exit... This was obviously not going to work out, making a future hideout here... It was way too dangerous for any of her future disciples. She started to pace quickly to the exit, leaving the landmark......

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Custom mission: Find out about a family relic (C/2)

After a long journey back from the cave, Kurotsuchi didn't stop and went into the woods to find a family relic of unknown origin located around her grandmother's home. The plan was after finding the relic, she sought to bring it back to her ancestors that were no longer with her, and bury it among the clan's ceremonial site.

The next day she arrived at her grandmother's, who was surprisingly still living to ask for the relic. She was sitting in her room, reading a book. She told her that her father had told her that it was buried there after having a vision in her dreams. The grandma knew what young Kurotsuchi was up to and told her that it was located close by but didn't know where. Her old age had beaten her with lack of memory and wit. So, young Kurotsuchi went into the woods outside to find the family relic located around her grandmother's home.

She was thinking about her ancestors that were no longer with her, and wondering if she could even still find the ceremonial site after eras of war and planetary destruction... However, she will cross that bridge when she came to it.

With no luck finding the relic after some good digging and huffing and puffing, she went back to her grandmother to announce her defeat... The grandmother had decided to admit to her that an ethereal warrior who was NOT an ancestor of theirs came back to her with a sword-like relic however it ventured off and buried it in a place where she had not expected to find it some time ago... She let Kurotsuchi struggle to see how bad she wanted to partake on what could potentially be a dangerous quest. She also admitted that it was not on the family's burial ground... It was in a place deep beneath the land's grounds located in a place of unspeakable horror.

The war crimes her family and other shinobi's had committed there were the true nature of grotesque. They all deserved to be extinct. Well, almost all... However, these events took place long ago, and were the stuff of myth nowadays. The grandma was well beyond her years to try and take on a being such as the ethereal warrior. The older she got the further her connection to the spiritual realm drifted. So she was of no use to try and question a being such as that.

The spirit did not seem to have wanted to harm her, the grandmother, but rather knew its purpose to challenge the young aspiring warrior and future Kamizuru clan head, Kurotsuchi. The grandmother had been reading in one of her books, which was called The Damming Rituals of the Jashinist Cult, and she began looking at the pictures in it, and she saw the face of an older man. He was a man she recognized as her companion, but could not recall any memories with him. Perhaps this was the warrior that buried the sword and dared to challenge young Kurotsuchi.

After finding out as much information that she could and fully inquiring about the relic, she left her grandmother's house, to partake on a journey to the next landmark to find herself in troubled waters...

Completed mission. Leaving landmark.