Freerunnning/Pakour

Ragia

Member
9 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Does anybody do parkour or freerunning and lives around DFW or Denton?
 

SQY

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,932 posts 554 reactions
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
2,932
Reaction score
554
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well running is free... :shrug:

Jokes aside, I don't actually, I lost interest in it
 

Blondephile

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
505 posts 49 reactions
Joined
Jul 27, 2012
Messages
505
Reaction score
49
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I used to do Pakour, but then i broke my knee...
 

Ninpou

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,372 posts 164 reactions
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
164
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know how you feel, training alone sux.
 

Third Sage

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,044 posts 240 reactions
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
2,044
Reaction score
240
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't, but I respect people who do it. A lot of effort needs to be put in.
 

Cam

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,286 posts 94 reactions
Joined
May 5, 2011
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
94
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I used to but I injured my hand badly oneday and stopped ever since.
 
Top