Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know it's late, but it's on my mind.

If you do something, an action, that you mean, that you decide you want to do.

For example maybe you decide to help people.

Now all of that can make sense in your head. HOWEVER.

The definition of this action, is never something democratically agreed upon. Meaning, you only say it's help because you decided to help people.

It is not defined as an action of help because of the consequenses of that action or because other people have told you it's a very helpful think you are doing.

The only reason that you are helping people is because you are believing this action is helping people. In theory anyone could convince you that this action is not actually a helpful action and you would need to redefine your action's definition as something else.

The moral of this story is that, this is irrelevant truth, because while any action you decide to do can be a lie, even if you think you are doing something this same thing can be defined as something else by other people.

You are not supposed to care, if you decide to help people that's a good thing and it only works if you believe you are doing that.

If you would stop to think or listen to complaints, then wouldn't be helping anymore, you would lose that choice.

You would be struggling to come up with what actually helping someone is but nobody would understand you when you would be helping anyway.

To simnply decide on something and act on that is willpower, and power is important because that's the only thing that can actually make a difference, or really decide although subjectively what an action really is.

If we realize that are lives are just math, decisions based on factors that you could in theory calculate and predict then you would be broken and you would be suseptical to infleuence by random crap.

When you don't have willpower I believe, is when you fall for anything that people tell you to fall for. They can have good arguments but in the end you are supposed to just decide what you want to believe in,

It's when you can do that, that you can offer something new and not just be a sheep.

It's a paradox that once again makes me reach the conclusion life makes no sense.

To summarize, our decisions are based on subjective assumptions, actions are not determined objectively, and can be probably be calculated. But if we realize this then we start to weaken our minds because we think we have no impact, matter little or are constantly wrong.

We need to believe that we are right when judging our own actions because if we dont we lose willpower and start to stand for things that doesn't benefit our own nature.

Like for example lost people joining a cult.