Free pokerus

SevereHanzo

Member
75 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
friend code is 4768 7572 3909 it ll be a crap pokemon.
 

Made in Heaven

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
31,444 posts 2,201 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
31,444
Reaction score
2,201
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Who the hell needs a pokerus anyways?
 

msbishop92

Member
396 posts 44 reactions
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
396
Reaction score
44
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
friend code is 4768 7572 3909 it ll be a crap pokemon.

I'll give ya a larvitar with 31 iv's in four stats. I'v already added you. Trade me pkrs please?
 

Optimistic

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,747 posts 1,562 reactions
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
15,747
Reaction score
1,562
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
fuk dat i Hak pokemon n get max EV's.

-like a True nerd.
 

-S-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
41,396 posts 2,409 reactions
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
41,396
Reaction score
2,409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Corgi

Banned
Elite
8,522 posts 1,094 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
8,522
Reaction score
1,094
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
fuk dat i Hak pokemon n get max EV's.

-like a True nerd.
From what I've been told, the game now checks the Pokemon's hexes to tell if they're real or not.
 

SevereHanzo

Member
75 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thanks! That will really help my training out a lot.

hey wanna do battles together in the battle tower later u should get the bands there because each horde will give u 50 EVs with pokerus!
 

Optimistic

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,747 posts 1,562 reactions
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
15,747
Reaction score
1,562
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
From what I've been told, the game now checks the Pokemon's hexes to tell if they're real or not.

don't worry some high level geek will bypass dat shizz.

-Like a hardcore nerd.
 

Silent Phantom

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
852 posts 73 reactions
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Messages
852
Reaction score
73
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
don't worry some high level geek will bypass dat shizz.

-Like a hardcore nerd.

Get two of what you want different genders breed that ish.
 

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
12,598 posts 1,361 reactions
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
12,598
Reaction score
1,361
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I started playing Pokemon when I was 4 I guess and I didn't know what these EV, SP. ATTACK, ... Wa so I just trained them normally without caring dor it and I leveled them often with just that gum which leveld up
 
Top