[France] Man arrested for menacing and suspected to make attentat against a mosque

sasori345

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 45 years old suspect has been arrested on wednesday at his home at Belfort. He is suspected to let a menacing vocal message on the phone of the Mosque on friday. For unknown reasons, gendarme didn't reveal the menacing vocal message.

Monday, the gendarme showed up at his home in which they discovered cabinet full of chemical products which can be used to make explosive device and two detonators.The research in the apartment, the cave and the attic of the suspect, lasted all night.The occupants of the ten apartments were evacuated and slept elsewhere.

The man is known by the justice, especially for destroying a building by explosive fifteen years ago in Belfort.

Only 5-6 french web medias talked about this, most are local medias ...

They didn't show his face nor give his name...If it was somoene with muslim sounding name preparing an attentat it would not be a suspect but immediately a terrorist, the whole world would already be informed, his scary face would be in number 1 of all news and his name would be known from all.

Reactions: YowYan and Erzo

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe it is not revealed or the news isn't so widespread because he is merely suspected for a thing that didn't happen?
''According to news reports, more than 50 French citizens were arrested today and charged with offensive speech — the same kind of speech that was the trademark of of the Charlie Hebdo publication.

None of those arrested were charged with links to terrorism or any real crime. Instead, they are facing up to seven years in prison for making statements the French authorities claim are supportive of the shootings or are anti-Semitic. ''

sasori345

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''According to news reports, more than 50 French citizens were arrested today and charged with offensive speech — the same kind of speech that was the trademark of of the Charlie Hebdo publication.

None of those arrested were charged with links to terrorism or any real crime. Instead, they are facing up to seven years in prison for making statements the French authorities claim are supportive of the shootings or are anti-Semitic. ''
Dieudonné the famous french humorist who was there at the marche of Paris. A day later he has been arrested for "advocating terrorism" . He'll be judged in the court and risk 7 years in prison.

Why?

Because the humorist dared to say in his facebook that he felt like Charlie Coulibaly "Je me sens Charlie Coulibaly"
Apology of terrorism for "i feel"? France became delusional especially when we review a frontpage of Charlie Hebdo " Merah come back" and no condamnation there.
You must be registered for see images

Freedom of expression for some, right to shut up to others.

We are indeed an Israeli colony it's official.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dieudonné the famous french humorist who was there at the marche of Paris. A day later he has been arrested for "advocating terrorism" . He'll be judged in the court and risk 7 years in prison.

Why?

Because the humorist dared to say in his facebook that he felt like Charlie Coulibaly "Je me sens Charlie Coulibaly"
Apology of terrorism for "i feel"? France became delusional especially when we review a frontpage of Charlie Hebdo " Merah come back" and no condamnation there.
You must be registered for see images

Freedom of expression for some, right to shut up to others.

We are indeed an Israeli colony it's official.
Yeah that french comedian is mentioned in that citation but I left it out. As the situation keeps on developping, I see more and more clues to a controlled and staged propaganda-aimed shooting. Scare the masses, blame islam, and having them accept their civil rights being undermined in exchange for a fake sense of security.

Reactions: Djordje

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that french comedian is mentioned in that citation but I left it out. As the situation keeps on developping, I see more and more clues to a controlled and staged propaganda-aimed shooting. Scare the masses, blame islam, and having them accept their civil rights being undermined in exchange for a fake sense of security.
@Bold: Which is very much like the real life Communists regimes (or how Animal Farm turned out really). I would not call it staged, rather certain idiots taking advantages to extend their power. It always has been that if Good people dont participate in politics, they end up governed by a inferior stock. (And if you would lay of your weed, you might also notice that the Far Left is actually more responsible)

Also please don't downplay the threat of Religious Extremists, not all Muslims are terrorists but very few of them actually stand against the Radicals and would instead preach non Muslims instead of their wayward brethren how peaceful Islam is supposed to be. Which also creates myth that eventually leads to wayward to gain power and devour its surroundings.

Other snippets you people usually miss:

The militant Islamist group ISIS (the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria) put up posters calling on the people of Mosul to bring them their unmarried girls to participate in “jihad al-nikah,” or *** jihad.

S:

The Islamic State (also known as ISIS or ISIL) group conducted a mass execution of women in Fallujah, according to a statement issued by the Iraqi government. The Iraqi Ministry of Human Rights announced Tuesday that a man identified as Abu Anas al-Libi had killed more than 150 women and girls in Iraq's Fallujah, some of whom were pregnant.

S:

You might all claim how US/Israel/Illuminati funded these people, but no one really mind controlled them to perform these atrocities. There is no conspiracy in truth, the new US Idiocracy thought to handle a situation to their favor and it backfired. (US in the past had dealings with such groups to keep other powers in check, but they were better executed and thus things never escalated)

While on other news UK wants to spy on toddlers ( ) and Sweden officially criminalizes talking against Immigration (Which is serious issue as Sweden imports certain people who are not excellent citizens as nearly 45% of crime is committed by non natives, ... so bit of QA might be in order).

Last edited:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Bold: Which is very much like the real life Communists regimes (or how Animal Farm turned out really). I would not call it staged, rather certain idiots taking advantages to extend their power. It always has been that if Good people dont participate in politics, they end up governed by a inferior stock. (And if you would lay of your weed, you might also notice that the Far Left is actually more responsible)

Also please don't downplay the threat of Religious Extremists, not all Muslims are terrorists but very few of them actually stand against the Radicals and would instead preach non Muslims instead of their wayward brethren how peaceful Islam is supposed to be. Which also creates myth that eventually leads to wayward to gain power and devour its surroundings.

Other snippets you people usually miss:

The militant Islamist group ISIS (the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria) put up posters calling on the people of Mosul to bring them their unmarried girls to participate in “jihad al-nikah,” or *** jihad.

S:

The Islamic State (also known as ISIS or ISIL) group conducted a mass execution of women in Fallujah, according to a statement issued by the Iraqi government. The Iraqi Ministry of Human Rights announced Tuesday that a man identified as Abu Anas al-Libi had killed more than 150 women and girls in Iraq's Fallujah, some of whom were pregnant.

S:

You might all claim how US/Israel/Illuminati funded these people, but no one really mind controlled them to perform these atrocities. There is no conspiracy in truth, the new US Idiocracy thought to handle a situation to their favor and it backfired. (US in the past had dealings with such groups to keep other powers in check, but they were better executed and thus things never escalated)

While on other news UK wants to spy on toddlers ( ) and Sweden officially criminalizes talking against Immigration (Which is serious issue as Sweden imports certain people who are not excellent citizens as nearly 45% of crime is committed by non natives, ... so bit of QA might be in order).
I smoke weed maybe once a week. Good one though Lol

I agree, it's too early to be using the word ''staged'' as of yet. But I'm starting to see the results that DO suit certain agendas, so I tend to quickly finish the puzzle with that word. ^

Every link you just shared with me is already common knowledge to me. Idk what you're getting at with 'snippets you people miss'. You're not telling me anything new here.

I know many muslims and some have been lifetime friends, so I know they tend to form their opinion in a way that seems to justify lethal attacks. Some muslims I know preach that infedels should not disrespect the prophet muhammed and they got what they deserved. Which just shows how butthurt they are. And that's what you get with centuries of brainwashing and implementing, into the youth, this sense of pride and duty.

I already told Ira this but I'll repeat it again for you: I never refuted the legitimacy of muslim terrorists nor do I defend sympathizers. I am calling out the hypocrisy of western states. They are just as bad, if not worse but more cunning and with a wider perspective of gaining control over other nations. Instead of pointing fingers at one expansionist system; Islam..look at the cunning manipulation of our own western expansionist system. There IS conspiracy in truth, you just did not did your homework well enough when it comes to just that.

Don't let me start about some u.s. prison camp in Iraq or Iran where local boys were sodomized in front of their mothers by american soldiers. I'll try find that link again.

Last edited:

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I smoke weed maybe once a week. Good one though Lol
Good that you have grt self control. Which can said for very few.

I agree, it's too early to be using the word ''staged'' as of yet. But I'm starting to see the results that DO suit certain agendas, so I tend to quickly finish the puzzle with that word. ^
Every event that occurs suits one agenda or another .... So honestly everything can be called staged.

Every link you just shared with me is already common knowledge to me. Idk what you're getting at with 'snippets you people miss'. You're not telling me anything new here.
Hint: Mind that the 'you' was plural there .... ;)

I know many muslims and some have been lifetime friends, so I know they tend to form their opinion in a way that seems to justify lethal attacks. Some muslims I know preach that infedels should not disrespect the prophet muhammed and they got what they deserved. Which just shows how butthurt they are. And that's what you get with centuries of brainwashing and implementing, into the youth, this sense of pride and duty.
I have some Muslim friends who are the kindest people whom I have ever met .... yet my own family was driven out of my homeland and scammed penniless by Muslims (yet I bear no grudge) .... But would you think it would be wrong to doubt that such people might not stand by me if their wayward brethren comes for my head again like they did for my Grandparents? I think that is perfectly natural to have that fear given their reactions and 'brainwashed state' (Though it is wrong to turn a legitimate fear turn to dangerous paranoia).

I already told Ira this but I'll repeat it again for you: I never refuted the legitimacy of muslim terrorists nor do I defend sympathizers. I am calling out the hypocrisy of western states.
Oh, do tell me about it .... Its not like the USA turned a blind eye to Pakistani Terrorists and even supplied them with arms to mess with India just because my country was friendly with Russia, while pretending to be the Avatar of Peace and Democracy. They just snuggled up recently because the the snake they fed got rather uppity. But honestly .... that always has been the way, each country looks for their own profit and thus often gets strange bedfellows.

They are just as bad, if not worse but more cunning and with a wider perspective of gaining control over other nations. Instead of pointing fingers at one expansionist system; Islam..look at the cunning manipulation of our own western expansionist system.
But out of the two .... which would you choose since you can never have a just system for long? Its not that the 'system' is corrupt ... but rather the people, the society has corrupt elements and get ruled by them due to silence of the good people.

There IS conspiracy in truth, you just did not did your homework well enough when it comes to just that.
There is where you are deluded ..... There is no conspiracy. There is simply a Game spawned by human desires. It always have been. For those who can see it. You are just pointing at Westerners because they are now in power .... but ultimately there is nearly no civilization that is not guilty of it.

Don't let me start about some u.s. prison camp in Iraq or Iran where local boys were sodomized in front of their mothers by american soldiers. I'll try find that link again.
You dont have to .... I have heard of it and am very familiar with War Crimes. And honestly ... that is a very old War Crime.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
France is Islamophobic; TestTube made a video about it. The French people must now admire this man's terrorism attempt.