Fourth Kazekage (Naruto Series) vs The Third Kazekage (Naruto)

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
210๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You must be registered for see medias

The fourth who fought equally with gaara

Or the third who lost to deidara as a kid

You must be registered for see medias

Battle Conditions
Setting: Sunagakure

Continuity: Anime and video game versions

Motivation: In character

Circumstance: The fourth tries killing the third to gain the position of kazekage

Starting Distance: 45 ft

Rules: No statements just feats and it's just the anime/game versions no manga stuff allowed

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The third should still win

Firstly, he has a stronger element. Secondly, surviving an Akatsuki without knowledge is an immense achievement. Hashirama couldn't kill Kakuzu without his major powers, the 1st Tsuchikage died to Kakuzu, the 4th MK was killed by Obito, and Gaara himself (probably stronger than 4th War Gaara) lost to a half trying Deidara.

While the 4th KK himself was holding back, he still performed relative to Gaara. So I think the 3rd KK did better there.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
210๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The third should still win

Firstly, he has a stronger element. Secondly, surviving an Akatsuki without knowledge is an immense achievement. Hashirama couldn't kill Kakuzu without his major powers, the 1st Tsuchikage died to Kakuzu, the 4th MK was killed by Obito, and Gaara himself (probably stronger than 4th War Gaara) lost to a half trying Deidara.

While the 4th KK himself was holding back, he still performed relative to Gaara. So I think the 3rd KK did better there.
I disagree as the third kazekage as a edo died to kid deidara yet the edo fourth kazekage fought evenly with WA gaara who would be far above kid deidara

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I disagree as the third kazekage as a edo died to kid deidara yet the edo fourth kazekage fought evenly with WA gaara who would be far above kid deidara
A weaker reanimation by Orochimaru, unwilling to properly serve vs an emotionally invested and better made reanimation.

Kid Deidara using the same techniques is effectively adult Deidara. I wouldn't put Gaara above Deidara before he reaches adulthood himself. Remember that the Deidara who beat Gaara fought a Gaara powered by Shukaku while barely trying. On the other hand, 4th War Gaara had visibly slower and much much smaller sand waves. I think that Beast Host Gaara is stronger than 4th War Gaara.

Arguements can be made with regards to long term battle (Shukaku . . . Exhaustion) but in terms of short term outputs Beast Host Gaara dominates conclusively.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
210๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
A weaker reanimation by Orochimaru, unwilling to properly serve vs an emotionally invested and better made reanimation.
Starting Distance: 45 ft

Rules: No statements just feats and it's just the anime/game versions no manga stuff allowed
With the rules of it being feats only, it's the best that you have here

g. On the other hand, 4th War Gaara had visibly slower and much much smaller sand waves. I think that Beast Host Gaara is stronger than 4th War Gaara.
I disagree as gaara is stated stronger then shukaku himself after gaara defeated his father the fourth kazekage in battle also SRA gaara nearly died to kimimaro while WA gaara was holding up meteors and damaging a casual edo madara

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
With the rules of it being feats only, it's the best that you have here
Fair enough

I disagree as gaara is stated stronger then shukaku himself after gaara defeated his father the fourth kazekage in battle also SRA gaara nearly died to kimimaro while WA gaara was holding up meteors and damaging a casual edo madara
No statements?

I'm comparing the Gaara who lost to Deidara, not the one who beat Kimimaro.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No as it's a inaccurate measure like sasori killed the third yet he's also supposed to be above all kazekage despite sasori his logical superior never displays any feats above even SRA gaara's sand tsunami
I'm not sure what you mean by accuracy of measure. Aren't statements statements at the end of the day?

Nonetheless, using supersonic and practically unblockable attack seems superior than a big but easy to counter attack.

Utility is more important than scale.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
210๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm not sure what you mean by accuracy of measure. Aren't statements statements at the end of the day?
Like how the statements make sense within the context of scaling/versus debating, Another example would be momo's statement of being above kaguya which is rendered irravlent as he starts jobbing to a weaker team of gokage

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Like how the statements make sense within the context of scaling/versus debating, Another example would be momo's statement of being above kaguya which is rendered irravlent as he starts jobbing to a weaker team of gokage
So its not so much statement being forbidden but rather them being 2nd priority to showings?

In that case, statements of different reanimations being at different levels (Orochimaru vs Kabuto) should be okay since we have showings of Hashirama not outputting much against Hiruzen compared to when he was in the 4th war. Yes?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
210๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So its not so much statement being forbidden but rather them being 2nd priority to showings?
I mean im just not allowing them in this thread for that reason as the statements are contradicted by the showing like the third kazekage cant both be the strongest kazekage and have have lost to sasori, It's just not consistent
Post automatically merged:

In that case, statements of different reanimations being at different levels (Orochimaru vs Kabuto) should be okay since we have showings of Hashirama not outputting much against Hiruzen compared to when he was in the 4th war. Yes?
Dont see how this relates to this thread when no such thing really applies to the fourth and third kazekage

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I mean im just not allowing them in this thread for that reason as the statements are contradicted by the showing like the third kazekage cant both be the strongest kazekage and have have lost to sasori, It's just not consistent
Understandable.

What about ambush potential? Zabuza can't genuinely survive either Yagura (V2 capable beast host) or Mei (twin bloods, fought Madara) yet it happened.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
210๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What about ambush potential? Zabuza can't genuinely survive either Yagura (V2 capable beast host) or Mei (twin bloods, fought Madara) yet it happened.
Zabuza had a whole team versus yagura and still lost losing every member of his coup de deat team say for haku,the demon brothers and gengo, They really stood no chance

Mei fought madara yea but he deemed her jutsu to weak to even bother absorbing

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Zabuza had a whole team versus yagura and still lost losing every member of his coup de deat team say for haku,the demon brothers and gengo, They really stood no chance

When she used her lava against him, he said "I can't let a technique of that level catch me".

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Understandable.

You replied that Mei wasn't worth much against Madara, based on his own statements

So I replied with showing statements as not overly reliable, based o. Madara contradicting the statement your brought up.

Overall, it was about showing that special circumstances allow power levels to be cheated.