Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First, my understanding of db stats is that it covers the earlier chapters of its supposed chapter range. Reasons;

- Zabuza fights Kakashi and dies. His stats should =/= kakashi's stats at the end of db1.

- Naruto learns summoning and gains better cc when training with Jiraiya. His ninjutsu stats should be > his Zabuza
arc self

- Sasuke learns Chidori. His ninjutsu stat should also be > than Zabuza arc considering Chidori is listed as and his fight with Gaara takes place after chapter 108 (during 2nd db). We can't attribute db2 stats to CE finals matches but it doesn't change the fact that Sasuke especially was stronger as a result of his training with Kakashi and with Chidori in his arsenal towards the end of db1, his ninjutsu stat shouldn't be a mere 2.5.

- Rock Lee is destroyed by Gaara in the CE and goes off to fight the moment he is healed by Tsunade in chapter 200 and sth (db2 range). He however does have increases in his db2 stats so i'm inclined to believe that's because of the experience he gains in the forest of death and against his fight with Gaara during the CE.

As explained, i'm basing these stats off training and feats of later chapters in shippuden since the db3 stats imo reflect the earlier chapters of Shippuden.

Gaara of the Desert.

You must be registered for see images

NinjutsuTaijutsuGenjutsuIntelligenceStrengthSpeedStaminaHandseals
5​
2​
3.5​
5​
3​
4​
5​
4​

- He gets a 1 increase in intelligence due to the Kage level reasoning he displays in the Kage summit making someone as old and experienced as Ohnoki reflect on his words, his performance with the Mizukage praising his and proposing in the build up to the war. He was also joint commander in chief along with Ay. Dat Gaara.

- He also gets a 1 increase in speed. Gaara is a stationary fighter so i guess his speed stat refers to his sand's speed and if that's the case - - - . He's able to switch Ohnoki so quick the Mizukage doesn't realize at all. He's also able to put his sand in between Ay and Sasuke surprising everyone. [ ]
Also considering speed is why he sort of found it tough against Deidara, it makes sense that he would have looked to better this part of his arsenal.

Madara

5​
5​
4.5​
5​
4​
4​
5​
5​

Madara's showing where he wrecks members of Gaara's division in the anime was just too good. I always wondered what his stats would be like and i thought all 5's. However, i'm not sure he can be put on the same scale as Sasuke and Itachi in genjutsu. I also don't recollect any thing that'll make his strength exceptional or his speed > base Sasuke's which the db refers to as godlike iirc.

Neji

4.5​
4.5​
2​
3​
2.5​
4.5​
4​
3​

Neji is a favourite character of mine. But unfortunately, he does not show anything different from his early part 2 self..Think Kishi maxed him out early and as such i only give him a .5 increase in both ninjutsu and stamina due to the fact he showed steady increase from db's 1-3 in the former and he was in a division - that would have involved a lot of fighting in the latter. Maybe he deserves a .5 in taijutsu?

Hinata

3.5​
4​
2.5​
3.5​
2.5​
3.5​
3​
3​

- Ninjutsu .5 increase. According to . Lion fists is shape transformation so i feel that's enough to boost her ninjutsu stat.

- Taijutsu .5 increase. 64 palms is considered Taijutsu + experience she gains fighting along side Neji in the battle heavy second division.

- Strength.. 1 increase. She's able to shift a Juubi clone that's bigger than her backwards in the initial stage of 64 palms and flying at the end with only finger pokes. -

- Speed... 1 increase. According to Hinata, the distance to Amaterasu was . In the same scan 'full speed ahead' is used. When Zetsu arrives, Obito tells him they have to leave According to Kiba however, by the time the team get to the flames, Obito and Zetsu are still there [ ]...

How fast does Zetsu move? According to the db, Zetsu uses a technique that allows him to move at . Kakashi and team would have had to travel very fast to be able to cover 10km with Zetsu and Obito still there. The fastest according to stats are Kakashi and Kiba both at 4.5 in speed a whole 2 points away from Hinata down at 2.5. if Kakashi was travelling at his full speed, then logically Hinata is too far behind in the speed department to be able to keep up. Imo, she has to at least be closer to his stat to be able to keep up hence the +1 here. It at least also makes what she does during Pain's invasion more realistic.

- Stamina...1 increase. Same situation as Neji's. Battle heavy division considering their skills and they fought for long
periods though she logically has to have increased more than Neji to accomplish this.

Kiba

4.5​
3​
2​
2​
3​
4.5​
3.5​
1.5​

- Ninjutsu ..1 increase. Though he can create only 1, shadow clone is still a forbidden technique. He also displays a
new cerberus form.

- Stamina ..1 increase. Originally in support division, he along with Shino are sent to division 2. And since he isn't necessarily a taijutsu type, that means he expends more chakra with ninjutsu so his stamina should get a rise.

Finally, the character i think had the biggest jump from their db3 stats

DatabookNinjutsuTaijutsuGenjutsuIntelligenceStrengthSpeedStaminaHandseals
Sakura​
4.5​
3​
3.5​
4​
3.5​
4​
3.5​
4​

She isn't one of my favs but i just have to hand it to her character for having the biggest jump in stats imo.

- Ninjutsu.. 1.5 increase. From db1 to 2, the biggest jump in stat was 1 if i'm not mistaken. However, this Sakura thrashes that. Yin seal, byakugou, refueling Obito, summoning, remote healing.....She isn't different from Tsunade at this point but the only reason she doesn't have a 5 for me is because she couldn't help Shikamaru while Tsunade was able to.

- Strength.. .5 increase. Based on the fact her style is basically strong fist albeit with enhancement, i see no reason why she won't have a boost in her base strength stat.

- Speed... 1 increase. She's able to catch up with a fission she punches. She's slightly behind it..but that's because she herself doesn't actually follow it in a straight line.

- Stamina.. 1 increase. Same situation as others. War. So she definitely gets a boost here.

These stats are just my opinion btw except for Gaara. Gaara solos! .. What are your db4 stats for your fav characters?

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura should have all 5 because she surpassed tsunade who mostly have all 5 , Sakura has shown 5 worth intellect , speed( Kaguya arc reflexes, ninjutsu ( pinnacle of chakra control) taijutsu ( same as tsunade and genjutsu ( her resistance has increase given that her over all chakra have increase and hype from the last movie. Hand seals should be a 5 because she doesn't need them to activate jutsu

Sakura is more advanced in jutsu that tsunade because tsunade need handseal and Sakura doesn't , that's basically the only difference

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura should have all 5 because she surpassed tsunade who mostly have all 5 , Sakura has shown 5 worth intellect , speed( Kaguya arc reflexes, ninjutsu ( pinnacle of chakra control) taijutsu ( same as tsunade and genjutsu ( her resistance has increase given that her over all chakra have increase and hype from the last movie. Hand seals should be a 5 because she doesn't need them to activate jutsu

Sakura is more advanced in jutsu that tsunade because tsunade need handseal and Sakura doesn't , that's basically the only difference
This is why Sakura can never get the respect she deserves.

This sounds ignorant, even to me. :lol

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara should have 5 in speed, or at the very least 4.5.

he blitzed Sage Mode Naruto (who was able to react to the 3rd Raikage) and Sai at the same time.

focus on the second panel to the right to see the distance.

Last edited:

Misо

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Are you done with your stupid ****ing "Sakura surpassed Tsunade" bullshit?
She never surpassed Tsunade, now please stop.

Reactions: Tauren Chieftain

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Db4 doesn't extend to The Last. But you're probably partly right about the intellect. It should be higher than her db3 stat (but not a 5) now that i think about it.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara should have 5 in speed, or at the very least 4.5.

he blitzed Sage Mode Naruto (who was able to react to the 3rd Raikage) and Sai at the same time.

Bltizing Naruto who probably was a 4 too isn't saying he's a 5.

4.5 probably, but not 5.

If so what would that say about the speed he acquires thereafter?

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow, Sakura really redeemed herself. Neji was maxed out pretty early, and Hinata had more boosts. Still below Neji though, but you get the gist. Hail Gaara btw

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow, Sakura really redeemed herself. Neji was maxed out pretty early, and Hinata had more boosts. Still below Neji though, but you get the gist. Hail Gaara btw
Neji was an early bloomer if there's such a thing. The complete opposite of Obito.

He got it all from the beginning but later on slowed down in progressing as a ninja.

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bltizing Naruto who probably was a 4 too isn't saying he's a 5.

4.5 probably, but not 5.

If so what would that say about the speed he acquires thereafter?
still, SM Naruto was able to maneuver the 3rd Raikage who has an insane speed.
yet he couldn't react to Madara so that his speed should be 5

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't think Gaara deserves 4 in speed and definitely not 5 in intelligence (same score as characters like Tsunade/Hiruzen/Itachi ) , but it is possible that I missed something so enlighten me.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
still, SM Naruto was able to maneuver the 3rd Raikage who has an insane speed.
yet he couldn't react to Madara so that his speed should be 5
That goes to reaction feats. And reflexes a little.

His speed wasn't all that much tbh with SM.

Yeah, it was augmented but his ability to dodge attacks and make maneuvers came more from his SM sensing.

A ninja with Sharingan could have a 3 in speed for example and another could have a 4 and he would still be able to keep up because of precogntion, and that's the application in Naruto's case, and theoretically for Madara as well.

Last edited: