Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

It could be possible, and it was hinted at one point during a conversation that Tsunade felt upset that Minato died. >_>

Thoughts? In my opinion it would be an interesting twist to the story to find out Naruto is part Senju too. >_>​

Edo Odin

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've heard this before, and I must say that I doubt it. He explicitly stated that , and if I remember correctly, he once said something along the lines of 'If Minato had been my son..'

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto IS part Senju and he calls Tsunade granny because the Senju and Uzumaki formed a familial relation amongst the clans, I thought that had been established.

I suppose there is a chance they hid Minato's parents but honestly it'd be a pretty lazy twist. Jiraiya's last name has yet to be given though so it's possible but if there's a Jiraiya twist waiting I'd rather find out Jiraiya is Sarutobi abnd Konohamaru's father.

Shodai Hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It could be possible, and it was hinted at one point during a conversation that Tsunade felt upset that Minato died. >_>

Thoughts? In my opinion it would be an interesting twist to the story to find out Naruto is part Senju too. >_>​
No it's not possible.

Amaterasuice

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd throw up if that was true. Jiraiya was in his early-mid twenties when he started training Minato.

Even if we say Jiraiya was 25, Minato was ten when he graduated from the academy. Jiraiya would've been 14 (because 9 months for Tsunade to deliver the baby).

I'm 15 now, and that's disgusting.