0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: [Forum Warriers] Forum user personalities:

Petty little thing, aren't we Canadian?

OT: I think I might be either a Grammararian....[?] or a Kung Fu Master. Like Bruce Lee... He knew Kung Fu, right?!
Canadian, eh? u-u
How do u know I'm Canadian when my location is not even up .. unless u r who I think you are. u_u

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I can only wonder what I am. To some, I'm just a lurker. To others, not so much. Although, I'm more of a lurker nowadays, so that's probably where I fall.

This is genius.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I love how this thread made me realized that I am one big contradiction, though it seems to fit together perfectly.
Most of us will fit more than one category.I left many types out because it was getting pretty long. It's stereotyping in a way after all.

Still it was fun and people do behave like that so Many of them may show Dr Jekyll and Mr.Hide persona. :p

Perception

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

This is such a great thread. Thanks Ira.
If I had to pick one I would say I'm Lurker, XD. However I think I'm,

Spy
Spy works for very few people or only himself. He always works with one goal in mind and is a master of stealth and information. He will camp outside profiles and read conversations. He will read multiple posts and threads. Once the information is gathered he will choose his target and find the best time to strike. Using the knowledge he obtained Spy will send vms/pms at his target setting up a negotiation to accomplish his goal. When negotiation fails spy quickly turns to blackmail.

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is such a great thread. Thanks Ira.
If I had to pick one I would say I'm Lurker, XD. However I think I'm,

Spy
Spy works for very few people or only himself. He always works with one goal in mind and is a master of stealth and information. He will camp outside profiles and read conversations. He will read multiple posts and threads. Once the information is gathered he will choose his target and find the best time to strike. Using the knowledge he obtained Spy will send vms/pms at his target setting up a negotiation to accomplish his goal. When negotiation fails spy quickly turns to blackmail.
To me, you're an "Android" as no insults affect you and you keep a calm and collected demeanour regardless of the situation. You are also a "Nanny" as, like how older members were to you, you make sure younger members behave and you are kind to those who need guidance on the forum.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There are so many more. Don't be hasty. ;)

Furious Typer’s combat strategy is to drown her adversary in a tsunami of angry verbiage. She is absolutely immune to subtlety and ignores all but the barest essentials of any argument. After briefly appraising the gist of her opponent’s counter attack she puts her head down and rapidly fires off long rambling messages replete with grammatical and factual errors. The typical Furious Typer lacks endurance, however, and if the other combatants can weather the initial assault she will quickly exhaust herself and retire from the field.

Howlers
generally populate academic, technical or special interest forums. Newbies to such forums often wander in thinking they have found some devastating new argument or special insight on the forum topic on interest, but unless the forum has been recently formed an active discussion group will probably have heard and debated the argument at length. So instead of being welcomed into the bosom of the group the newcomer is forced to flee under a shower of invective.

Οdin

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

There are so many more. Don't be hasty. ;)

Furious Typer’s combat strategy is to drown her adversary in a tsunami of angry verbiage. She is absolutely immune to subtlety and ignores all but the barest essentials of any argument. After briefly appraising the gist of her opponent’s counter attack she puts her head down and rapidly fires off long rambling messages replete with grammatical and factual errors. The typical Furious Typer lacks endurance, however, and if the other combatants can weather the initial assault she will quickly exhaust herself and retire from the field.

Howlers
generally populate academic, technical or special interest forums. Newbies to such forums often wander in thinking they have found some devastating new argument or special insight on the forum topic on interest, but unless the forum has been recently formed an active discussion group will probably have heard and debated the argument at length. So instead of being welcomed into the bosom of the group the newcomer is forced to flee under a shower of invective.
Which one do you think I am, Ira? u_u

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Which one do you think I am, Ira? u_u
Besides Perv? No idea, about the rest but the message you send me will keep you there for now. :p

Netiquette Nazi is in control and does not tolerate back talk, especially from a sniveling worm like you. She demands the strictest adherence forum protocols and rules of engagement . If you deviate in the slightest you WILL be punished. Even Admin is careful not to attract her ire.

Do we have any of these?

Loopy's messages are incomprehensible to all but himself. Loopy is easily aroused and exuberant in battle and fearlessly flings himself at any Warrior - even Kung-Fu Master. Loopy's main weapons consist of a disarming array of nonsequiturs, tautologies, and bizarre metaphors, which can often gain him an advantage in the initial stages of an attack. Combatants very quickly realize, however, that Loopy is a certifiable nut case and generally avoid further engagement. Jerk and Evil Clown revel in egging Loopy on for their own amusement. CAUTION: Loopy cannot be defeated with conventional weapons - any response to his attacks will provoke a fusillade of incoherent messages, so Loopy is best left undisturbed.

^ this we have. >_O

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Shouldn't this be in the chatterbox? OH WAIT!! It's Ira's thread. :p

OT: Definitely an evil clown. :D

Haven't read all though. :0

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I am the biggest lurker on this site. Hell, I even know what Ira had for lunch. I know what Femme is talking to Forbidden Tehcnique about. I know that LSSJ Broly is watching Attack on Titan at the moment. I know Okami is combing his beautiful beard.

What else am I!

:NO:

This was a good laugh though.

You don't even want to know what I caught Burger King doing yesterday...

Last edited:
Reactions: MetalGundam

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Shouldn't this be in the chatterbox? OH WAIT!! It's Ira's thread. :p

OT: Definitely an evil clown. :D

Haven't read all though. :0
Not really I meant to discuss forum personalities. People are more interested in classifying themselves for now. I hope by the time I add a poll they have read all the options so that they can vote relatively unbiasedly.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There should be a waffler personality. XD

-Post walls of texts that take forever to get to the point or ever get to a point. Sometimes they will even constantly repeat the same point and ramble on and on. They don't know when to wrap up their post/thread and will leave viewers with a tiny scroll bar. Wafflers are also prone to using multiple pictures to portray the exact same point, examples are good.. but the waffler doesn't know when enough examples are enough. They will often, much to other users annoyance, not post these pictures in spoilers - contributing to the small scroll bar.
Note: It is common to see in a waffler's thread memes posted that say; "TL;DR", "Too long didn't read", "Didn't read" or "I'm looking at the great Wall of China.. ."

Reactions: Avani

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Not really I meant to discuss forum personalities. People are more interested in classifying themselves for now. I hope by the time I add a poll they have read all the options so that they can vote relatively unbiasedly.
Oh! My baaad! :D What is your forum personality?

reizon

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im horny troll clown lurker...

is there a combined group for all these..??

im a romantisist as well, well i love you op...

:yayy:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There should be a waffler personality. XD

-Post walls of texts that take forever to get to the point or ever get to a point. Sometimes they will even constantly repeat the same point and ramble on and on. They don't know when to wrap up their post/thread and will leave viewers with a tiny scroll bar. Wafflers are also prone to using multiple pictures to portray the exact same point, examples are good.. but the waffler doesn't know when enough examples are enough. They will often, much to other users annoyance, not post these pictures in spoilers - contributing to the small scroll bar.
Note: It is common to see in a waffler's thread memes posted that say; "TL;DR", "Too long didn't read", "Didn't read" or "I'm looking at the great Wall of China.. ."

Finally! We can make our own list U_U

I found a partner for your Waffler:

Tireless Rebutter

For Tireless Rebutter there is no such thing as a trivial dispute. He regards all challenges as barbarians at the gates. His unflagging tenacity in making his points numbs and eventually wears down the opposition. Confident that his arguments are sound, Tireless Rebutter can't understand why he is universally loathed.

Oh! My baaad! :D What is your forum personality?
Nanny, lurker, will end up as an Ent probably.

Last edited: