156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: [Forum Warriers] Forum user personalities:

I am a lot, contratry to my name, I am not a Fragile Femme lol
I am a therapist, fan(girl),eagle scout and a cyber sister.
Unfortunately a rebel without a clue.

My True Title is a Royal Kungfu Master

Last edited:

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Cyber Sisters
Cyber Sisters are an extremely fierce confederation of fighting females who act something like a shrill Greek chorus, echoing and amplifying one another's voice until their foes retreat in disarray. They are generally leaderless, but anyone who challenges one Cyber Sister can expect to be savagely attacked by the others. Only the most powerful and battle-hardened of Warriors is strong enough to weather a Cyber Sisters attack.

LOL I had a few cyber sisters earlier in the year when trolling was at its worse and some trolls decided to attack me personally xD I loved my cyber sisters <3

Impostor
Impostoris a digital Proteus who changes his persona whenever it suits his purposes. That 21 year old co-ed from Arizona State you met in a discussion forum may, in fact, be a retired steel worker from Pittsburgh. Impostor will claim to be black, white, rich, poor, young, old, straight or gay, and if he's good he can pull it off - at least for a while. Of course, there are sinister, even criminal reasons Impostor would lie about who he is, but more often he fakes it to lend weight to his arguments, or simply to amuse himself. Impostor's requisite imagination and good writing skills can make him a formidable enemy, but even the best Impostors will eventually blunder and reveal their true identity. Once uncovered, Impostor always flees the field, but he may return in another form - you just never know...

Haha ;D

Coffee Klatch
For Coffee Klatch the discussion forum is a social gathering - like Mah Jong or Wednesday morning canasta club. Coffee Klatch prefers a friendly, chatty environment and almost always limits her participation to non-technical forums. Whether inadvertently or by design, Coffee Klatch prepares the battlefield in her favor by making it soggy with pleasant, but vapid messages - her favorite phrase often being, "thanks for sharing". This renders the battlefield rather slow going for swifter and more powerful Warriors. CAUTION: If war does break out she will shed her benign facade and attack mired Warriors without remorse.

@bold : Yes that is a frequently used phrase of mine xD

I think I have aspects of some of the other forum personalities, but these 3 are the main ones. It is funny how accurate some of these actually are. I have come across so many of people that fit these exact personalities. Anyway, that was extremely funny to read.. thanks for sharing ;)

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status

I know which one I am and I laughed. xD

Thanks for the thread Ira. ^__^
You are welcome. It was just too good to not share. =D

That's good.

Well since I cant place myself in any category without everyone thinking I'm lying then I'll give you the honors. From what you've seen of all my posts and threads where do I lie in your spectrum ofcharacters? Now be completely honest please
Not going down that road lol.

Just see what you think you see here.

Last edited:

minatofan234

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

were do I fit in I would like to think of my self as an eagle scout but I never put any links lol, perhaps im the eagle scout mixed with the lurker since I rarely post unless its a good thread.

MetalGundam

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Gotta love that Chicago Cubs reference in there, under nitpick. Over a hundred years since they won...

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

.Fanboy(however my knowledge is not little )

.Enfant Provocateur (for the lols)

.Rebel Leader

Post brought to you by the power of youth.
You must be registered for see images