SpellCraft

Kin
65💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiya! :hi:

I'm still super new to the website (I just joined today!!)
Little background: I've been playing forum games for years now using ProBoards. These games have been murder mystery games, based off of shows/books like Danganronpa, Rabbit Doubt (Doubt manga), Higurashi, etc.
Basically, the games involve character creation, daytime/nighttime scenarios, roleplay, and rules for the game mechanics.
How it goes:
  • sign-ups/character creations start for anyone to join
  • after 48 hours of sign-up, the game starts with a daytime for everyone to roleplay and introduce their character in the scenario that the host created
    • during this daytime, a murderer is selected.
  • after 24 hours, the game enters nighttime, where the players DM actions to the host. Each action is roughly 12-24 hours, for 6 actions a night
    • the murder occurs during this time
  • after nighttime, the next day starts with an investigation period depending on how/who/when/where/if someone died
    • players would DM the host their investigations, and host would reply their results
  • after 48 hours of investigations, the "trial" would start. This is when everyone votes on who they think the murderer is based on everyone's investigations
That's a very basic, general rules, but it would be much more in-depth on the sign-ups post.

Question / TL;DR: Would a roleplay game go under roleplay or forum game?

Status
Not open for further replies.