[Theory] Foreshadowed Implications Of The Greatest Evolution!

Will Ichigo undergo next evolution?[Plz vote after reading the thread]

• Total voters

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remark:
Originally posted by me in onemangaforums.com!
This is the second version of my previous theory surpassing bankai posted by me 3 months ago in narutobase!
In this thread I will discuses the idea that achieving a level higher then Bankai will happen, most likely in this Arc. Since this level doesn't have a name I will call it "Zenkai" from this point on.

Nomenclature
It means How to achive "Zenkai"/ Where I got the name Zenkai from:
Zenkai is an ability from Dragonball that "allows a Saiyan's power to increase substantially after recovering from near fatal injuries."

If the same idea is used in Bleach, then anyone who came near death during the Stern Ritter invasion of Soul Society could potentially be able to achieve this new level
You must be registered for see images
If I had to guess then every member of Squad Zero has Zenkai. Rukia, Renji and Byakuya all could get Zenkai from training with the Zero Squad.
Tensa Zangetsu being broken may allow Ichigo to achieve Zenkai as well.

Stolen Bankai
"Zenkai" could also a way to prevent Stern Ritters from stealing Bankai, maybe a level higher then Bankai can't be stolen.

At this point it's almost necessary to get to a higher level since Stern Ritters "...are not the kind of enemy that can be defeated without Bankai"

Urahara's attempt to gain higher powe r

Kisuke Urahara copied Sentouki's healing hot springs for a reason, what if that reason was achieving Zenkai.
Pushing his body to it's limit and using a hot spring to heal himself. Did Urahara attempt to gain Zenkai by pushing his body to it's limits, then heal himself and do the same thing over again.

Everyone is always talking about ichigo's potential to do "something" this comes up quite often. What if surpassing Bankai is that something What was Yoruichi going to say in this page:
"You were right... this brat may really..." Maybe that sentence ends with "Surpass Bankai"

The Zenkai Trigger and What Zenkai Will Really Be

There were two things that this weeks chapter made clear to me. The first is what allows a Shinigami to awaken a 'Zenkai'. the first step (Why didn't I see it before) is for the Shinigami to use the powers of a hollow to 'hollowfy', even a little bit. So what will Zenkai really be? Well in my opinion it is actually a combination of a Shinigami Bankai and a Arrancar Resurreccion. It will be the creation of a perfect weapon used to fight a Quincy.

I hope u enjoyed the theory....!

Last edited:
Reactions: XZA