0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Hagoromo = Parallels Naruto

Hagoromo's brother = parallels Sasuke

To repent for Madara's sins, Naruto and Sasuke must defeat the juubi. Exactly how hagoromo and his brother both defeated the juubi to repent for kaguya's sins.

It's confirmed that Madara parallels Kaguya so this could indeed be plausible.

------

Also a reminder that Madara still doesn't know the full story of Hagoromo:

Madara is not aware of Rikudo's brother and the fact that Rikudo created Nishuu, not Ninjutsu. This could mean that madara doesn't really know everything and that he will make a mistake sooner or later giving the juubi the final spot for final villain

Naruto will most likely end with everyone in the battlefield giving back their chakra to the juubi in order to stop the Juubi's (God tree) rampage.

Rikudo basically foresaw this. A child of prophecy (Naruto with Sasuke's help) will guide the tailed beasts back together. Together back to it's rightful owner.

---------

(credit to Sir Derp Obito for the chakra theory)

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
how could the SA give juubi back their chakra without dying ? and ninja's are still born with the ability to mold chakra themselves ....
I don't know the how, but what i do know is that the juubi will not rest until it has it's chakra back. To stop the hatred, you need to give it back it's chakra. So one way or another, everyone most likely has to give their chakra back without dying.

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I believe that the fruit is the rebirth mechanism of the Shinju, every thousand years the Divine Tree bares a fruit, and through the fruit it rebirths itself into a new Shinju (so the previous fruits became the new Shinju), Kaguya on the other hand, interrupted that natural cycle and consumed the fruit before the Shinju was able to completely rebirth itself, that is why the Juubi that Hagoromo and his brother fought was an incomplete/nerfed Juubi because Kaguya took most of its power, now in chapter 57x, Kurama said that Hagoromo always said that Ten Tail's full revival will signify the end of the world, and now Hagoromo himself said the birth of a new fruit would mean the end of the world, I think that the Prime Juubi (with Bijuus Chakra + Fruit's Power) will be reborn through the fruit/lotus and it will try to destroy all life because Kaguya (and humanity as a whole) transgressed the natural law by stealing its Chakra.

Speaking with a Buddhist friend this is what he said:

He (Hagoromo) and his mom (Kaguya) are actually the perfect example of karma... as long as the power is not given back... the suffering will go on. Someone else will only abuse it. So Naruto either way has to make friends with the Juubi, or it will repeat itself. This curse of hatred was inherited as well from the Juubi. Man should just give the fruit back and find peace by itself. Maybe Naruto will offer it. To me it's only logical... what else? after Naruto, history would repeat itself otherwise...

Madara is right, humanity is cursed because of the stolen power of Chakra, Hagoromo is substantially no different from his mother Kaguya, it is only the degree in which they differ, Kaguya is tyrannical while Hagoromo is pragmatic, but both of them are trekking the Outer Path of Enlightenment, which is a Buddhist Heresy (relying on an external power/source to achieve enlightenment) there is "Karma" associated with the stolen power of Chakra, whether for benevolent or malevolent intentions, the mere fact that it is stolen curses humanity in a cycle of suffering, Hagoromo tried to alleviate the Karmic Action of his mother but he ended up multiplying that karma a hundredfold by sharing it with everyone, so unless all Chakra is returned to its owner, the karma of Kaguya's original sin will forever loom in the world.

Giving back Chakra will not result to instant peace, after all, even without Chakra man will still fight wars, and that is why they need a guide, someone to preach to them the new gospel, the gospel of the Inner Path (the true path of enlightenment in Buddhism, relying on one's own power to achieve peace) Naruto will guide humanity towards that path, and that is why Kishimoto is so adamant in making Sasuke Hokage and not Naruto, for in the dawn of the new world, Naruto must travel it to preach the Inner Path gospel, leaving Konoha in Sasuke's hands.​

Reactions: xcoyote and Flawž

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
or do u think we can just obliterate the shinjuu once and for all ? hypothetically speaking
I don't think they can destroy the god tree, what they could do is give it back it's chakra and it will never harm anyone. God tree is the symbol of peace and nature, if left alone, it will do no harm.

but then the god fruit will return and then what ? :|
Well, when Naruto creates peace, no one will have to seek the fruit.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Kaguya parallels Madara"
No it is Hinata you know it U_U

Seriously Kishi would need to explain how they would accomplish that wo dying.
Maybe people Will just learn how to use chakra for good causes; or somehow be connected to Juubi/tree wireless like how Naruto connected everyone; as result they can share same pool with Juubi but live independently.

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Maybe people Will just learn how to use chakra for good causes; or somehow be connected to Juubi/tree wireless like how Naruto connected everyone; as result they can share same pool with Juubi but live independently.
Either they all learn Nishuu or they all lose their chakra. The God tree needs it's chakra back, maybe it only needs the 9 tailed beasts? Maybe everyone else's chakra is not needed?

I believe that the fruit is the rebirth mechanism of the Shinju, every thousand years the Divine Tree bares a fruit, and through the fruit it rebirths itself into a new Shinju (so the previous fruits became the new Shinju), Kaguya on the other hand, interrupted that natural cycle and consumed the fruit before the Shinju was able to completely rebirth itself, that is why the Juubi that Hagoromo and his brother fought was an incomplete/nerfed Juubi because Kaguya took most of its power, now in chapter 57x, Kurama said that Hagoromo always said that Ten Tail's full revival will signify the end of the world, and now Hagoromo himself said the birth of a new fruit would mean the end of the world, I think that the Prime Juubi (with Bijuus Chakra + Fruit's Power) will be reborn through the fruit/lotus and it will try to destroy all life because Kaguya (and humanity as a whole) transgressed the natural law by stealing its Chakra.

Madara is right, humanity is cursed because of the stolen power of Chakra, Hagoromo is substantially no different from his mother Kaguya, it is only the degree in which they differ, Kaguya is tyrannical while Hagoromo is pragmatic, but both of them are trekking the Outer Path of Enlightenment, which is a Buddhist Heresy (relying on an external power/source to achieve enlightenment) there is "Karma" associated with the stolen power of Chakra, whether for benevolent or malevolent intentions, the mere fact that it is stolen curses humanity in a cycle of suffering, Hagoromo tried to alleviate the Karmic Action of his mother but he ended up multiplying that karma a hundredfold by sharing it with everyone, so unless all Chakra is returned to its owner, the karma of Kaguya's original sin will forever loom in the world.

Giving back Chakra will not result to instant peace, after all, even without Chakra man will still fight wars, and that is why they need a guide, someone to preach to them the new gospel, the gospel of the Inner Path (the true path of enlightenment in Buddhism, relying on one's own power to achieve peace) Naruto will guide humanity towards that path, and that is why Kishimoto is so adamant in making Sasuke Hokage and not Naruto, for in the dawn of the new world, Naruto must travel it to preach the Inner Path gospel, leaving Konoha in Sasuke's hands.​
There, this is more in dept.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The mere fact that Chakra is stolen and relying upon that stolen power to achieve peace dooms the world in a cycle of endless suffering, the end does not justify the means, rely upon that power and humanity will forever walk the outer path of heresy.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I agree. Btw, your avatar makes my eyes hurt........

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The mere fact that Chakra is stolen and relying upon that stolen power to achieve peace dooms the world in a cycle of endless suffering, the end does not justify the means, rely upon that power and humanity will forever walk the outer path of heresy.
Yea, this is the biggest reason why i too believe that chakra will be no more after this war. I don't see the God Tree sitting still for that, unless the Juubi has a consciousnesses and Naruto makes it a deal perhaps?

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, this is the biggest reason why i too believe that chakra will be no more after this war. I don't see the God Tree sitting still for that, unless the Juubi has a consciousnesses and Naruto makes it a deal perhaps?
Truth be told my Buddhist friend said that Hagoromo is a Buddhist heretic, because he relied on stolen powers to establish "peace" hence his Doujutsu: The Rinnegan and its associated powers have heretical connotations: "Demonic Statue of the Outer Path" "Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life (Rinne Tensei)" "Limbo Hengoku" etc.

What I personally find unsettling about him is that he's just contented to have Naruto and Sasuke defeat Madara and cut down the Shinju afterwards they all go home, without making any sort of reparations to the Shinju for their transgressions in stealing Chakra. From an author's perspective, where is the moral didacticism in that? it's ok to steal as long as it's used for good?

Last edited:

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lol dat Hagoromo. He just had to make things worse.

Nice points you have there, SDO. I like the ending a lot. Sasuke becoming Hokage and Naruto travelling around the world to guide humanity to peace - sounds pretty cool :cool:

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Truth be told my Buddhist friend said that Hagoromo is a Buddhist heretic, because he relied on stolen powers to establish "peace" hence his Doujutsu: The Rinnegan and its associated powers have heretical connotations: "Demonic Statue of the Outer Path" "Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life (Rinne Tensei)" "Limbo Hengoku" etc.

What I personally find unsettling about him is that he's just contented to have Naruto and Sasuke defeat Madara and cut down the Shinju afterwards they all go home, without making any sort of reparations to the Shinju for their transgressions in stealing Chakra. From an author's perspective, where is the moral didacticism in that? it's ok to steal as long as it's used for good?
Yea i agree, Same deal with hashirama. He wanted madara defeated and tge God tree cut off. I think it's the job for the child of prophecy to fulfill that? I think only Naruto can truly bring peace, be it by Nishuu, or by striking a deal with the juubi (assuming it has a consciousness)

Aegi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think juubi can be destroyed easily, otherwise the sage and his brother would just destroyed it long time ago instead of sealing them or dividing them into 9 tailed-beasts. Ninshuu can connect people/chakra, here I think juubi and human will be friends someday, started by Naruto, the child of prophecy Juubi won't be sealed inside jinchuriki anymore, and they'll probably live freely as nature's part.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea i agree, Same deal with hashirama. He wanted madara defeated and tge God tree cut off. I think it's the job for the child of prophecy to fulfill that? I think only Naruto can truly bring peace, be it by Nishuu, or by striking a deal with the juubi (assuming it has a consciousness)
It is a given that Naruto, the main character, will surpass his predecessors, not necessarily in strength, but in ideals

And if Orochimaru survives the war he won't be able to troll the dead anymore, for without Chakra there would be no jutsus, no more Edo Tensei Lol

Last edited:

frbro82

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know the how, but what i do know is that the juubi will not rest until it has it's chakra back. To stop the hatred, you need to give it back it's chakra. So one way or another, everyone most likely has to give their chakra back without dying.
So kurama will be no longer in naruto?

Rinianne

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You could not say that Hagoromo's brother parallels Sasuke because Hagoromo had 2 sons and 1 of which inherited the
sage's ocular prowess. Hagoromo's brother may be the one having inherited the Byakugan