For those who saying sasuke is the next s06p and will solo the juubi!?

ballerjordan

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poor Sasuke fans.

They all went silent that day, lmao.

I remember a thread being made like 10 hours after the manga chap was released and some troll says that Naruto and Sasuke are still equals.

phantomlord22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they are just sasukes fans
it's normal for them to think that way!
but the series is about naruto that's what the title says at least
and we've seen some preparation for naruto-rikudu already

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara's Susano'o - A version just below the incomplete form - managed to sustain the damage just fine. Not such a huge achievement on Naruto's part, really, as this form has three tiers above it.

Perhaps the Juubi isn't all that. This thread hasn't managed to prove anything.

Last edited:

NobleRider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know this doesn't prove anything but c'mon don't deny it.
sasuke is no madara.
naruto still manage not to lose against madara + JUUBI.
that's achievement.
tell me when sasuke can do that all by himself.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^ That is a ridiculous argument, when the form he is using is three tiers Below Sasuke's ultimate form - CS. Any form of Susano'o above this, whether it's from Itachi, Sasuke, or Madara himself, would result in more layers hence better ability to provide defense. There is no denial here that Madara withstood that attack with such an abysmal Susano'o form that took everything out of Naruto.

Sasuke has level 4 Susano'o, which is a complete version and is better than this form by canon logic. Madara seems uninterested and the plot has kicked in, yet again. What was stopping Madara from using the same technique again to wipe out the Alliance when Naruto's chakra is gone? Illogical to the very core.

Naruto hasn't done anything monumental against Madara, even with help from an entire alliance. Let's not even go there. This isn't solo'ing, when thousands of people are behind him.

The Robot With Human Hair

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know this doesn't prove anything but c'mon don't deny it.
sasuke is no madara.
naruto still manage not to lose against madara + JUUBI.
that's achievement.
tell me when sasuke can do that all by himself.
Meh, Naruto's destiny is becoming a new Sage and the Juubi's Jin, Sasuke's destiny is overcoming Madara. Both have been hinted at heavily.

NobleRider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ That is a ridiculous argument, when the form he is using is three tiers Below Sasuke's ultimate form - CS. Any form of Susano'o above this, whether it's from Itachi, Sasuke, or Madara himself, would result in more layers hence better ability to provide defense. There is no denial here that Madara withstood that attack with such an abysmal Susano'o form that took everything out of Naruto.

Sasuke has level 4 Susano'o, which is a complete version and is better than this form by canon logic. Madara seems uninterested and the plot has kicked in, yet again. What was stopping Madara from using the same technique again to wipe out the Alliance when Naruto's chakra is gone? Illogical to the very core.

Naruto hasn't done anything monumental against Madara, even with help from an entire alliance. Let's not even go there. This isn't solo'ing, when thousands of people are behind him.
who said solo'ing ? nobody solo the juubi LOL XD
even thousand shinobi could not solo the juubi (+ madara)
okay, so just replace naruto and sasuke position, can sasuke stand a chance with juubi + madara?
I asking you mister-all-logic, please do explain how sasuke tame the juubi + madara.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
who said solo'ing ? nobody solo the juubi LOL XD
even thousand shinobi could not solo the juubi (+ madara)
okay, so just replace naruto and sasuke position, can sasuke stand a chance with juubi + madara?
I asking you mister-all-logic, please do explain how sasuke tame the juubi + madara.
Your thread is creating a parallel between the two shinobi, and you even implied in your first post that Sasuke isn't going to accomplish anything, and Naruto might. If you didn't, then I must have misinterpreted it.

The extent of Sasuke's abilities are an unknown factor at this point. Can he subdue the beast for some time with his Sharingan? Probably, as his Ocular powers allow taming tailed beasts. MS is required for ninetails, then EMS might accomplish something for ten.

Will he be able to beat it? I don't think anyone can.

NobleRider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your thread is creating a parallel between the two shinobi, and you even implied in your first post that Sasuke isn't going to accomplish anything, and Naruto might. If you didn't, then I must have misinterpreted it.

The extent of Sasuke's abilities are an unknown factor at this point. Can he subdue the beast for some time with his Sharingan? Probably, as his Ocular powers allow taming tailed beasts. MS is required for ninetails, then EMS might accomplish something for ten.

Will he be able to beat it? I don't think anyone can.
please don't pull "The extent of Sasuke's abilities are an unknown factor at this point" statement, that is signature denial from fanboy.
well maybe we never get to see it because sasuke doesn't have it.
the only way sasuke can tame the juubi is by join force with naruto, or hashi or all the kages.
yep he's that scared.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
please don't pull "The extent of Sasuke's abilities are an unknown factor at this point" statement, that is signature denial from fanboy.
well maybe we never get to see it because sasuke doesn't have it.
the only way sasuke can tame the juubi is by join force with naruto, or hashi or all the kages.
yep he's that scared.
Did I say he beats the Juubi? I said he may temporarily subdue the beast, as it carries a Sharingan pattern as well. What's with the hostility then? Sasuke has yet to hit the battle-field, but we may never see EMS's true potential? Okay. I think it's time to leave this thread.