[Predictions] For people who still think about saku-sasu or naru-saku...

Aoihime

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yaah you have some point though didnt read actually but have you ever thought about hinata..??
1. she is still in this series as th role of lover of naruto
2. she is the only female in nv who confessed her love to naruto
3.kishi showed past relation AND current [holding hand situation] with naruto
4. MOST IMPORTANT NARUTO KNOWS THAT SAKURA LOVES SASUKE
Sakura is warming up to naruto,

And naruto has said that he loves sakura he can't just randomly start loving hinata, you can't love people you don't know

bdm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Many other animes have multiple characters having the same love interest towards the same character.
2. There's still plenty of time left in this manga...as you could probably tell.
3. Means nothing. Might as well exaggerate when Sakura hugged Naruto in Pein arc.
4. Doesn't mean he'll give up.
i have enough proofs with me about how sakura has a friendly feeling for naruto and i will show you with pics this time so just wait for my another thread i sure will mail you the link fo my upcoming thread.

tanmoydas1992

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naru-saku definately not coz if dat was to happen hinata would have died instead of neji protecting naruto. Sasu-saku may happen bt still one of them should be dead defeating kaguya.

Reactions: bdm

bdm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura is warming up to naruto,

And naruto has said that he loves sakura he can't just randomly start loving hinata, you can't love people you don't know
okk then deal with it

remember when sakura tried to stop naruto from searching for sasuke by telling her about that she loves naruto.[sakura did that knowingly] but naruto said only one sentence wanna hear..... "I HATE LIERS" go cheak any wheere you want either in the manga or athe animie

Rodukaime Namikaze

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okk then deal with it

remember when sakura tried to stop naruto from searching for sasuke by telling her about that she loves naruto.[sakura did that knowingly] but naruto said only one sentence wanna hear..... "I HATE LIERS" go cheak any wheere you want either in the manga or athe animie
Sorry. Just had to lol

[video=youtube;II-9zzYtTos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II-9zzYtTos[/video]

Aoihime

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm here U_U

is your paring so i wont blame you U_U
Thank you senpai your the best

okk then deal with it

Yes but that doesn't mean he hates Sakura

Unlike me You have posted no solid manga proof besides theories. Comeback with some solid proof and manga scans of Naruhina
(No the confession doesn't count because that was one sided)
Unless you come back with manga scans of naruto saying he loves hinata or showing romantic feelings towards hinata besides hand holding and transferring chakara I would consider this thread soloed.

bdm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks! I'm glad you didn't respond with the usual fandom rage :)
thanx appreciate this and the thread i am talking about will be on " how sakura and tsunade didnt tried enough to save naruto before the meeting with the s06p". i guess you could remember the events and i prefer you plz pay attention to the diamond marks on the forehead of sakura.

short points that you will notice

1. that is the chakra storage

2. when the seal fades you have no chakra left with in you [ stated by tsunade at fight with orochimaru]

3. sakura told she has no chakra left in the kamui dimension and tsunade told the same before sending sakura for naruto's help BUT IN BOTH CASES YOU CAN NOTICE THAT THEY HAD THE SEAL ON THEIR FOREHEAD this clears that they were lying.

bdm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you senpai your the best

Yes but that doesn't mean he hates Sakura

Unlike me You have posted no solid manga proof besides theories. Comeback with some solid proof and manga scans of Naruhina
(No the confession doesn't count because that was one sided)
Unless you come back with manga scans of naruto saying he loves hinata or showing romantic feelings towards hinata besides hand holding and transferring chakara I would consider this thread soloed.
P.S. - I AM NOT TELLING THAT NARU-HINA WILL HAPPEN .I AM A SUPPORTER OF NARU-HINA RELATIONSHIP

if you are so obsessed with naru-saku then you need to see the link i will mention below. i will be happy if you go through it. i got wrong only at one point about sasuke getting rinnengan

bdm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So by your logic who will Sakura end with
cant sure but
i thought about only 2 options for sakura
1. saku-sasu [sakura loves sasuke so may happen]
or 2. saku-lee[lee is mad about sakura and both has strong tijutsu so it may also happen ]
yaah amd neglect the guy at the battle who approached her

bdm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your not senpai UCE is my senpai and I merely used manga facts:3
I'm here U_U

is your paring so i wont blame you U_U
I'm impressed. Ma baby girl is growing so fast :/
can tell you one thing SasukeUchiha143 your student-senpai relation with UCE is awesome. i mean uce came for your support and i appreciated that most. don't think about the -ve way .no offence to any one

Reactions: UCE

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can tell you one thing SasukeUchiha143 your student-senpai relation with UCE is awesome. i mean uce came for your support and i appreciated that most. don't think about the -ve way .no offence to any one
Of course lol and thank you.

i remember when she was a little thing :( now she has grown :(