For base members that have very young relatives what entertainment are they growing up on

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm curious shows and entertainment the new generation of kids is growing up on and going crazy for some very young cousins of mine source of entertainment is youtube and various app games they like to play one cousins really into minecraft which I don't really know much about.

When I was growing up there was alot of dope animes and cartoons from shows to movies that we were flooded with even alot of must have games that really made up my childhood.

Any with young relatives want to share what they are into I would like to hear. What's the shows and games you see the new gen going crazy for.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
last Thanksgiving i think, my little cousins were actually playing Pokemon like i use to at their age. of course there are a bunch of new ones ive never heard of, also the graphics were really good on the switch

though i realized that game is a little jacked up. at the root its teaching entitlement, like this little kid is just going around claiming every type of pokemon because....why not? then he forces them to fight each other for his entertainment. he has a bunch of them but most are just sitting in a computer, like you might as well just left them in the wild. but no...you gotta catch them all

i get its a game but i couldnt help but notice that. that main character is an entitled little dude

Reactions: Sagebee

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YouTube kids on their tablet. I recently found out there are perveted stuff on there. It seems all innocent but then cartoons show up with characters holding guns and a girl running out the shower. Also a channel that was telling kids mid-video how to commit suicide. I'll link the article. It is very important to supervise children especially on electronic devices now.

Reactions: Sagebee

UltraQuack

Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a 10 year nephew, and I got him this summer a Switch with Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu on it (I know, I know, it isn't a grea pokemon but i believe it is a good one for starters). Long story short he plays Fortnite and Minecraft on it.

Last edited: