Trait Points
0⚔️
Appears in a training field waiting for Toku with a scroll in hand

(Doton: Kabe-O Honsho No Jutsu) Wall Of Text No Jutsu
Type: Attack/Defense
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user will make 5 hand-signs and slam their hands to the ground. A giant hollow wall will rise from the ground with two giant doors, it is as tall as Gamahiro and 3x thicker than Gamabunta's Sword. The user makes another handseal causing the doors to open and letters will burst out from inside the wall into 4 chains made of text made from the earth of the wall that will attempt to wrap around the opponents limbs. If successful the user then makes one more handseal, causing the chains to tighten, crushing the opponents limbs as the chains retract, pulling the opponent into the wall where the doors then slam shut, trapping the opponent inside. The wall will then go back into the ground and close in on it'self, crushing the opponent.

Notes:
- Can only be used once per battle
- Must have mastered Earth
- Must be of at least Sannin Rank
- No A Rank Earth for the next turn
- Due to the walls Size, it takes 15 seconds for it to completely rise and 3 seconds for the doors to open.
- The chains take 2 seconds to get to the opponent per 5 meters. So, 2 seconds for short range, 4 seconds for mid range and 6 seconds for long range.

Last edited:

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* boulder falls from the sky crushing tenasa, and cracking in half to reveal toku* 0_0
O_O

Tosses you the scroll

Perform 5 handseals and slam your hands to the ground molding a giant hollow wall that you use your chakra to rise up from the ground with giant doors that open letting chains burst out and wrap around the clone's limbs, crushing him as he's pulled into the wall. Then have the doors close and send it into the ground where it closes in on it'self crushing the clone.

Creates clone.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I perform the 5 handseals and slam my hands down to the ground molding a giant hollow wall that I use more chakra to rise up from the ground with giant doors that open letting chains burst out and wrap around the clone's limbs, crushing him as he's pulled into the wall. Then I use more chakra to have the doors close and send it into the ground where it closes in on it'self crushing the clone...