FOOTAGE: Serius Jones vs Math Hoffa rapper gets beaten to a bloody pulp by gangly gan

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rapper gets beaten to a bloody pulp by gangly gangbanger
I was like "oh em gee" no dis did not jus happen O__O what the what ... I don't like it when humans kill humans ._.

after you click and view.. come back here and tell the *guests* what you think about it..

also discuss whether you would like to go around and pummel people to death too..

that girl was being idiotic trying to get in the violence.. she would've gotten bludgeoned too..

also check out the world's smallest afraid face --------------> ._.

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saw that a while back, Hoffa is a chump for that one. That's no way for a grown man in his mid 30's with kids to be behaving. He recently did an interview with Vlad saying that he "makes no excuses", but it was because he was really hungry. lol wth

iSpeak

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bringing down the Battle rap scene with unnecessary violence if you ask me. There was no need to hit Serious jus because he shouted at the end of his verse. People do stuff like that all the time. Daylyt slept on Math and poured water on him, why he no punch daylyt? Shotgun Suge touched his hat, he didn't do nothin. Now he apologising cos he realise how much of an impact it had.

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are we watching the same video? There was no knife or "beating". Just a single punch.
you only have a 3 Tomoe Rinnegan so you probably cant see it well.. :mad:_@: try a contact here or there Lol

he grabbed for it when that guy in the white shirt started moving back behind the short guy so he could hide. .-.