Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@What happened in Sweden last night? Mr.president has accidentally escalated a typhoon in my country when he mentioned a non-existent event in his speech;

>“You look at what’s happening,. “We’ve got to keep our country safe. You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in . Sweden, who would believe this?

The sound of confused parrots was climactic in the Swedish media and country , Is Donald so incompetent that he had to say those extravagant words in public, just the fact that terrorism and Sweden was mentioned in matter of topic is the most triggering sound. Several hours later he confirmed that the statement was just related to a story released by Fox News, about immigrants. So how is the immigrant issue really happening in one night? Trump is not usually specific...but he should at least consider to be more aware in these instances.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mmm, i really cant be surprised by him saying something incorrect at this point

hes suppose to roll out an executive order next week. his last one was that terrible immigration ban...so we'll see

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He got Sweden free publicity. You should be thankful. Most people just think of Sweden as Finland's gay, blonde neighbor who sucks at hockey
Most people think the americans are as embarrassing as trump,Wasted trash. I can play your game likewise, but the point is that trump should be carefull with choosing of words.

Last edited:

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Or what? There's no consequence to mess with the Swedes. Literally nothing you can do to the US

Hahahha since when was trump a whole country? you dimwit the context is not referring to a warfare between sweden and U.S. It's his speeches that escalated media overall, trump doesnt represent the U.S in those statements so every inconsistent word falls on him.

who gives a **** what that moron says anymore.

he'll be gone soon enough, then we can all forget he existed
Take the tardis, come back in 4 years and say that again.

Last edited:

Cunning Linguist

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahahha since when was trump a whole country? you dimwit the context is not referring to a warfare between sweden and U.S. It's his speeches that escalated media overall, trump doesnt represent the U.S in those statements so every inconsistent word falls on him.
Point stands. Trump only needs to answer to the American people and media

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Swedish woman gang raped by 6 migrants

Somali immigrant rapes 12 year old gets community service

You must be registered for see images

Lelouch Vii Britannia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Swedish woman gang raped by 6 migrants

Somali immigrant rapes 12 year old gets community service

You must be registered for see images
I guess you guys are not capable of understanding dates, look at them again, he's talking about the supposed Sweden attack yesterday

You guys need a new IQ test

Last edited:

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh no, he said something happened in Sweden yesterday when nothing happened, he's a terrible President. It's not like he probably read an article the day before and forgot to specify.

Every little thing that happens, the media has to be there to cherry-pick it. Jeez. Rather than actually addressing Trump's point about Germany and Sweden, the American citizenry and the Media decide to cherry-pick at something so insignificant like that. The American citizenry is so moronic and easily manipulated that it's actually entertaining because I myself am American.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh no, he said something happened in Sweden yesterday when nothing happened, he's a terrible President. It's not like he probably read an article the day before and forgot to specify.

Every little thing that happens, the media has to be there to cherry-pick it. Jeez. Rather than actually addressing Trump's point about Germany and Sweden, the American citizenry and the Media decide to cherry-pick at something so insignificant like that. The American citizenry is so moronic and easily manipulated that it's actually entertaining because I myself am American.
i do agree our media is biased and just wants a story. but Trump needs to be blasted because otherwise he'll deny it or avoid it like hes shown over and over. he gives fake news but then complains about fake news towards him

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i do agree our media is biased and just wants a story. but Trump needs to be blasted because otherwise he'll deny it or avoid it like hes shown over and over. he gives fake news but then complains about fake news towards him
I'm pretty sure he read an article the day before and didn't specify about what he meant. The Media is spreading fake news with an agenda behind it. Making a mistake about something that happened isn't necessarily "fake news".

Face the facts, the Media doesn't give a damn about holding the President responsible for anything. They didn't with Obama, and they let Hillary sail on by during the election without criticizing her. These people are trying to show me that they're vigilant and that they care? Who the hell do they think they're fooling?

Don't be deceived. The media is at war with Trump because they have a personal agenda and nothing more. If this was about being critical of our President, then Obama's Presidency would have been made a living hell by the media.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure he read an article the day before and didn't specify about what he meant. The Media is spreading fake news with an agenda behind it. Making a mistake about something that happened isn't necessarily "fake news".

Face the facts, the Media doesn't give a damn about holding the President responsible for anything. They didn't with Obama, and they let Hillary sail on by during the election without criticizing her. These people are trying to show me that they're vigilant and that they care? Who the hell do they think they're fooling?

Don't be deceived. The media is at war with Trump because they have a personal agenda and nothing more. If this was about being critical of our President, then Obama's Presidency would have been made a living hell by the media.
im not gonna say they dont have a biased, most mainstream media outlets do. but the fact is Trump's still notorious for giving misleading information and when he does it, it should be called in question. instead of the "im always right and everyone is against me" he feeds his supporters

you honestly think if Obama was making mistakes like this the media wouldnt try and destroy him? no ones safe, not even trump

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im not gonna say they dont have a biased, most mainstream media outlets do. but the fact is Trump's still notorious for giving misleading information and when he does it, it should be called in question. instead of the "im always right and everyone is against me" he feeds his supporters

you honestly think if Obama was making mistakes like this the media wouldnt try and destroy him? no ones safe, not even trump
Obama made plenty of mistakes and even questionable decisions that would have anyone's head spinning, as in giving Iran billions of dollars and a nuclear scientist and yet the media never touched him like they're touching Trump. They're trying to sell you the idea that they're this noble organization that refuses to let the President say or do what he wants, when in reality they have an agenda and they're waging a Jihad against Trump.

Trump even said that if they had something legitimate against him, that they should freely lambaste him for it. He said that in the press conference and yet I'm supposed to believe that he's the one with the denial issues?

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obama made plenty of mistakes and even questionable decisions that would have anyone's head spinning, as in giving Iran billions of dollars and a nuclear scientist and yet the media never touched him like they're touching Trump. They're trying to sell you the idea that they're this noble organization that refuses to let the President say or do what he wants, when in reality they have an agenda and they're waging a Jihad against Trump.

Trump even said that if they had something legitimate against him, that they should freely lambaste him for it. He said that in the press conference and yet I'm supposed to believe that he's the one with the denial issues?
@bold: because that wasnt actually stupid. all he did was lift sanctions and gave them their money back. but of course trump makes everything bad =obama. its how he started getting supporters and how hes keeping them happy

the reality is, if Obama was doing what Trump is it would be all over the place. Trump is barely a month in and hes made probably as many bad decisions as the last president did the majority or all of his term

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold: because that wasnt actually stupid. all he did was lift sanctions and gave them their money back. but of course trump makes everything bad =obama. its how he started getting supporters and how hes keeping them happy

the reality is, if Obama was doing what Trump is it would be all over the place. Trump is barely a month in and hes made probably as many bad decisions as the last president did the majority or all of his term
I'll admit that Trump has rushed things and made mistakes, but people are honestly acting like he's been President for four years and has politics experience.

CNN doesn't give a damn about Trump being wrong or right, it's a partisan war.