XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me and a friend were discussing characters in naruto. And we realized that even what most ppl would considered the most fodder ninja, in human terms, that fodder would still wipe the floor with people like us. The can still use jutsu, ninja weapons, leap incredible distances, have super human strength and speed. In comparison to ninja like madara and co. yea they are utter weaklings, but compared to us they are a madara. lol

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bruce Lee got us covered in the past.
bruce lee is not even mediocre in todays standart wtf u talking about? sure he was ahead of his time, but realistically speaking, he wouldnt stand a chance against todays professional fighters...
99.9% of everything around bruce lee are myths and legends. there are no recorded fights of him, and he wasnt the genious martial artists hes made out to be in the media... he was an actor before he practiced martial arts. stop spreading nonsense, just cause he was your favourite childhood hero. he was mine as well. but as i said, hes nothing special.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
bruce lee is not even mediocre in todays standart wtf u talking about? sure he was ahead of his time, but realistically speaking, he wouldnt stand a chance against todays professional fighters...
99.9% of everything around bruce lee are myths and legends. there are no recorded fights of him, and he wasnt the genious martial artists hes made out to be in the media... he was an actor before he practiced martial arts. stop spreading nonsense, just cause he was your favourite childhood hero. he was mine as well. but as i said, hes nothing special.

Lmao. You talk like if Bruce Lee was your father and didn't want to pay for child support. Chill man, it is all a joke. :)

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We would solo them with guns
Not if they're hypersonic we're not. Bring an entire army and we might be able to outgun a nin with no real jutsu like PTS Sakura. Anything beyond PTS Lee or Sasuke and entire platoons stand ZERO chance. Bring bombs, railguns and nukes into things? Then it's a whole other argument.

*Citation:
[video=youtube;kOMdqz5qH14]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOMdqz5qH14&ab_channel=SamyulDavis[/video]

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao. You talk like if Bruce Lee was your father and didn't want to pay for child support. Chill man, it is all a joke. :)
i just cant stand this "bruce leeism" which is pretty much like a religion tbh. according to bruce lee fans, he was invincible, perfect and godlike.... when in reality he was not. as a martial artist myself i hate it when people bring him up. go watch ANY martial arts video, i guarantee you, you wont find a single one where he is not mentioned in the commets lol its just ridiculous, and i cant stand it^^

dont get me wrong. i like his movies, and his philosophies. he was way ahead of his time. but nothing special by todays standarts. also the fact, that he never competed pretty much destroys all his reputation as a martial artist to me.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i just cant stand this "bruce leeism" which is pretty much like a religion tbh. according to bruce lee fans, he was invincible, perfect and godlike.... when in reality he was not. as a martial artist myself i hate it when people bring him up. go watch ANY martial arts video, i guarantee you, you wont find a single one where he is not mentioned in the commets lol its just ridiculous, and i cant stand it^^

dont get me wrong. i like his movies, and his philosophies. he was way ahead of his time. but nothing special by todays standarts. also the fact, that he never competed pretty much destroys all his reputation as a martial artist to me.
Bruce Leeism? hahaha, nice.

Nah, man. For me, this is all a joke. I am not like them, don't worry.