Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now kids, keep in mind this is my opinion, I'm not saying that this series is bad in any way shape or form.

Spoiler Alert
I disliked the series so who cares anyways​

By the end of episode 50, I was jumping with joy even though it's 2 AM.
I was like ''yaaaaaaay Ed got a fatal wound'' but of course, there was barely any suspense so I'd easily know that it wasn't over.
I was happy though that Al gave his life for Ed and got both his arm and leg back, maybe Al even got to experience what was behind the gate.

But nope, it could've ended there but noooooooo, Edward had to go and freaking give up his life again to bring Al back, even if it was him in his 10 year old body with no memories.

From this point on, I despised almost everything.
Al being back, that dumbass teacher's fetus not dieing, Rose regaining her sanity, Wrath still being a stray retard and Tucker still playing with Nina.
Shit, Tucker's a worst dad than my dad, at least my dad abandoned me instead of going batshit insane and turn me into a half-dog and eventually play with a soulless doll that looks like me.

What really ticked me off though is that Ed isn't dead, and worst of all is that he's living on the other side of the gate even though he already died there.
I mean like come on, who would've thought the other side of the gate was freaking London in the 1920s?
To be honest, I was expecting some kind of hellish place or some kind of holy-like place of sorts.

Only things that I still found okay/acceptable/good was that Armstrong is still flexing his muscles and that Mustang and Hawkeye are together.

And does anyone know if the Fuhrer's adopted son died or not? I was confused.

Welp, I'm hungry and I took medicine in that made me sleepy like 7 hours ago but I've not slept since so I'm going to bed soon.
Next up is FMAB! This shouldn't disappoint me!
If it does disappoint me I'm making another rant thread

Last edited:

UchihaMifune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never did finish brotherhood. I was in the process of watching it a few years ago and then got introduced to Naruto for the first time ever.... Kinda forgot that I had even started watching it

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man just watch brotherhood and keep calm....
I will tomorrow.

Unless I find another interesting book to read, for some reason I've been so obsessed with books these days I'd finish a couple hundred page book within a day or 2.

Brotherhood is like 20times better than the shit you just watched
So I've heard.......... from everyone.

When I asked if I should watch FMA or FMAB and I said I was willing to watch both, at least 9 people told me watch FMA first and then FMAB and only 1 person told me to watch only FMAB.

I wish more people told me to only watch FMAB.

SusanooKyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait, FMA as in the anime? If so, some of that is the studio's own creative twist on the story. I read the manga first so there are significant differences between it and the original anime. I haven't seen the anime in years, but I'm pretty sure some of the stuff you ranted about is exclusive to FMA anime. I like Brotherhood a lot more, but I still did enjoy the first one. :p

Reactions: Tera Path

Wanheda

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
414💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FMAB be is better than FMA and your lifespan. So much more Humunculi and shit that needed to be cover was shown. I even cried at the end.
Human kind can not gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth. But the world isn't perfect and the law is incomplete. Equivalent exchange doesn't encompass everything that goes on here, but I still choose to believe in its principle. That all things do come at a price. That there's an ebb and a flow, a cycle that the pain we went through did have a reward and that anyone who's determined and perseveres will get something of value in return, even if it's not what they expected. I don't think of equivalent exchange as a law of the world anymore. I think of it as a promise, between my brother and me, a promise that someday we'll see each other again.

Reactions: Tera Path