Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who would win in a fight?

It was neve really shown but both sides were VERY VERY Confident

Roy mustang or Scar

clear evening, no rain.

Distance- they start about 50 meters appart and Roy has prep like he sort of he did in FMAB

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With that distance, I'd say Mustang can keep Scar at bay and burn him from far away. Maybe Scar can close in and get the drop in him somehow, he was keeping up with Fuhrer King Bradley after all, but I still think Mustang probably takes it .

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scar is the winner in my opinion.

Destructive Arm Only
Roy Mustang could try to hold Scar away from him by using his fire to try to burn Scar. Scar could close onto Roy Mustang by for example destroy some of the ground to use as a cover for Mustang's fire and slowly but surely move close to him.

Destructive Arm And Creation Arm
In this situation, I see no way for Roy Mustang to win at all. Scar can create barriers to block Mustang's fire and move closer to Mustang or he could make the ground into spikes that follow Roy Mustang or something like that. He also has his Destructive powers as well that he can use at his advantage.

I would also like to point out that Scar battled Kind Bradley with mostly his destructive arm only and won. Which is a pretty powerful feat.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scar is the winner in my opinion.

Destructive Arm Only
Roy Mustang could try to hold Scar away from him by using his fire to try to burn Scar. Scar could close onto Roy Mustang by for example destroy some of the ground to use as a cover for Mustang's fire and slowly but surely move close to him.

Destructive Arm And Creation Arm
In this situation, I see no way for Roy Mustang to win at all. Scar can create barriers to block Mustang's fire and move closer to Mustang or he could make the ground into spikes that follow Roy Mustang or something like that. He also has his Destructive powers as well that he can use at his advantage.

I would also like to point out that Scar battled Kind Bradley with mostly his destructive arm only and won. Which is a pretty powerful feat.
ohh really???...

shinsouboi

Kin
73💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually i think Mustang would win. His fire could burn up anything that Scar tries to shoot his way. Besides they battled before and he won so he can do it again