Fma question!!!

Yagami Lightt

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well im in episode 21 now. And sometimes you see a girl\boy who can transform into anny human. And also gets the voice

He/she has long spokey dreadlocks nbut my question is.. What gender is he/she -__-?

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i take it your watching the first series ?

That one is my favorite.I am so glad the author let the staff at bones studio go in a different direction since her manga wasn't finished at the time.Its definitely my favorite anime of all time hands down.

ziggyZ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That one is my favorite.I am so glad the author let the staff at bones studio go in a different direction since her manga wasn't finished at the time.Its definitely my favorite anime of all time hands down.
That one much sadder and deeper for me. But as for Brotherhood...I feel as though that's the writing of Godxd

BREAKD

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its something you will have to find out later :)
though I watched brotherhood and I am still a bit confused about the gender of envy

sandysennin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

WHAT?! You enjoy the firts series more than the original?

WOW, first time i read/listen to such a statment.
(I'm just surprised dude)

I enjoyed the original more :)
I think the first 14 eps of the 1st show were to slow, the rest were awesome

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm~
If you're interested, and I think you've reached that part already, where they talk about it, read the (possible)spoiler:
Envy, the name of this character, is a homunculus. Not able to reproduce, you might just wonder what gender, even *** this character is. About gender, I'd say male, as for ***, homunculus!:hint:

Miles vi Britannia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the first anime Envy is confirmed to be male for reasons that would give spoilers. In the manga/Brotherhood though it's pretty ambiguous, I think I even recall the wiki referring to Envy as an "it" so who knows. Envy might just be genderless.