Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First of all I often ask questions about a series because im german and watching animes with eng subtitles :D

SPOILER

So Mustang, Hawkeye, Soldiers from briggs went to Central to fight the military there.
Do they fight their military comrades at central without killing because they dont know that the führer president is homunculus and obey him no matter what?

or do the soldiers at central know that bradley is homunculus and want to support him creating stones?

ep 50

Last edited:

7th Biggest OP Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only the higher ups know King Bradley is a Humunculus. The soldiers don't know any better and just follow orders. They don't kill them because of that reason. + Mustang needs some troops of his own when he becomes the new führer.

Reactions: Lyke

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they're killing their comrades, but I can't say for sure. And the Central soldiers don't know their King is a Homunculus. I think only the top generals and certain special agents like Kimblee know.

SharinganisOP

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one in central knows that Bradley is a homunculus. This is of course except for the people who are promised eternal life. Normal soldiers have no idea that about homunculus and especially don't know that their leader is one. The soldiers are protecting their city from any threats that show up and those include mustang and his men. Thee soldiers aren't supporting his efforts to create philosophers stones, only the higher ups who have been made the deal for immortallity know of the homunculus and the philosophers stone.

Hawkeye, Mustang, and their troops don't kill people because they don't want to. They want their coup to look as peaceful as possible without killing anyone. These are people and they have lives and they deserve to live. They simply don't kill because it goes against their morals, and won't kill unless absolutely needed (especially only if needed if killing citizens of their own country).

The soldiers from briggs and general armstrong are much less lenient and kill with very little mercy. They have been taught to keep the North safe from Drachma and taught to kill. They kill, but I believe they leave people alive if they are no longer a threat.

I'm fairly certain this is accurate.