Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~ Hashirama arrives with a large scroll on his back ~

" Hello..! Now tell me what you see special in Frigate birds... "​

-It's one of fastest birds in the world. It also prefers to stay in the air for about a week and can fly without flapping their wings. The birds have the highest wing body span compared to other birds. It has some noticeable physical traits, like their pouch long wings long tails and long bills.-

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
" Alright..! Good start... "

* Hashirama throws a large scroll which he was carrying in front of you *

" Now bite your thumb of your dominant hand and draw some blood.
Then using the blood, write your name on the blank space on the scroll and then finally imprint your all of your 5 finger prints by smearing the blood to their tips and make an impression on the scroll.. "​

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-I bite the thumb of my left hand is I bend down towards a scroll. Using the drawn blood, I take my thumb and write my name on an empty spot now having the name, The Great One. I then smear blood on all 5 fingertips and then press down hard with all of them leaving all 5 fingerprints on the scroll.-

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-I bite the thumb of my left hand is I bend down towards a scroll. Using the drawn blood, I take my thumb and write my name on an empty spot now having the name, The Great One. I then smear blood on all 5 fingertips and then press down hard with all of them leaving all 5 fingerprints on the scroll.-
" Good.. Okay now where do you want this tattoo in your body...?"

You must be registered for see images

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Alright..! Then.."

* As a suspense music plays, Hashirama walks close to you whistling non chalantly while hiding his right palm behind his back.. *

Simultaneously he focuses his chakra in his finger tips..

As he reached optimal distance from your left shoulder, in quick motion, he brings forth his right hand and thrusts his palm firmly over your shoulder region to engrave the tattoo pushing you sideways a little...

"Don't worry the burning sensation will subside.. :p"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, with the same blood in hand perform the Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals while building up a huge amount of chakra and slam your hand on the ground...

Lets see what happens first time..! O_< "​

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-As you grab my shoulder and imprint the tattoo on me, I feel a sharp tingling sensation that causes me to instinctively punch you in the gut. Sorry about that :dead:... Taking the leftover blood I perform a sequence of hand seals while gathering up an enormous amount of chakra into my left hand, bend down and slamming my palm down onto the ground releasing the chakra creating a huge cloud of smoke to rise.-

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
* Poof *
* As you swing your hand for a punch, Hashirama uses a substitution jutsu and substitutes himself with a wooden log, you just simply punch a wooden log :p *

Then as you slam your hands, a large smoke cloud appears and spreads on the ground and in the air...
From within the smoke, scorching flames spreads out almost reaching us, leaving its heat on our skin...

Summoning Technique: Blaze, The Frigate (Kuchiyose no jutsu: Blaze, The Frigate)
Type: Summoning Animal
Range: N/A
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The user after smearing his small amount of blood over his palm (which they used while signing the contract), perform the Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals to summon Blaze, the boss of all Frigate birds. Blaze is somewhat larger than the hawk summoned by Sasuke in manga, apparently because of his wide wing span and deep, long forked tail. The user can ride on top of him.
Blaze specializes in fire techniques and can use fire jutsus upto A rank. As similar to all frigate birds, he is essentially aerial, has the largest wingspan to body weight ratio of any bird and he can stay aloft for more than a week.
He can build up and store the fire chakra effectively in his large red gular pouch located in his neck thus he can effectively perform the fire jutsus. While not using any jutsu via his mouth, he can carry small objects, scrolls or a person in his red gular pouch.
As he has a long wing span, he can also defect shurikens and kunais thrown at him by creating small gusts of air using his wings, deflecting them.
Notes:
  • Can be summoned only by those who've signed the summoning contact and must be taught by me(-Jiraiya-).
  • Can be summoned only once in a battle.
  • Can stay for 4 turns once summoned.
  • Can perform up to A rank fire jutsus and each jutsu counts as the user's jutsu.
  • The user cannot perform any S rank fire jutsus while Blaze is in play.
  • Can perform elemental combo with the user.
  • Can perform physical attack with wings.
  • Can talk and interact with the User.
  • Link of summoning contract approval >> <<
  • Approval link: >> <<

"He is Blaze..! The Boss of a all frigate birds... He specializes in fire..

Now perform the same set of hand seals and use a little less chakra than before..

Let's see what happens this time.."​

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* Poof *
* As you swing your hand for a punch, Hashirama uses a substitution jutsu and substitutes himself with a wooden log, you just simply punch a wooden log :p *

Then as you slam your hands, a large smoke cloud appears and spreads on the ground and in the air...
From within the smoke, scorching flames spreads out almost reaching us, leaving its heat on our skin...

Summoning Technique: Blaze, The Frigate (Kuchiyose no jutsu: Blaze, The Frigate)
Type: Summoning Animal
Range: N/A
Description: The user after smearing his small amount of blood over his palm (which they used while signing the contract), perform the Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals to summon Blaze, the boss of all Frigate birds. Blaze is somewhat larger than the hawk summoned by Sasuke in manga, apparently because of his wide wing span and deep, long forked tail. The user can ride on top of him.
Blaze specializes in fire techniques and can use fire jutsus upto A rank. As similar to all frigate birds, he is essentially aerial, has the largest wingspan to body weight ratio of any bird and he can stay aloft for more than a week.
He can build up and store the fire chakra effectively in his large red gular pouch located in his neck thus he can effectively perform the fire jutsus. While not using any jutsu via his mouth, he can carry small objects, scrolls or a person in his red gular pouch.
As he has a long wing span, he can also defect shurikens and kunais thrown at him by creating small gusts of air using his wings, deflecting them.
Notes:
  • Can be summoned only by those who've signed the summoning contact and must be taught by me(-Jiraiya-).
  • Can stay for 4 turns once summoned.
  • Can perform up to A rank fire jutsus and each jutsu counts as the user's jutsu.
  • The user cannot perform any S rank fire jutsus while Blaze is in play.
  • Link of summoning contract approval >> <<
  • Approval link: >> <<

"He is Blaze..! The Boss of a all frigate birds... He specializes in fire..

Now perform the same set of hand seals and use a little less chakra than before..

Let's see what happens this time.."​

He looks so cool O.O

- I perform the same hand seals again and proceed to gather my chakra into my left hand after getting a little bit more blood. I bend down slamming my hand once again right next to Blaze but this time I used a smaller amount of chakra and the cloud of smoke has a violent gust touch to it.-

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you slam your hand on the ground, a large smoke cloud appears and spreads on the ground and in the air...

A pair of long & large magnificent wings rises above the cloud of smoke while immediately it flaps downwards clearing the smoke creating a gust of wind...

A large frigate bird with a majestic scarlet pouch over its throat rises above the ground gracefully...

Summoning Technique: Man O'War | Magnificent Frigatebird (Kuchiyose no jutsu: Man O'War | Magnificent Frigatebird)
Type: Summoning animal
Range: Short
Description: The user after smearing his small amount of blood over his palm (which they used while signing the contract), perform the Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals to summon The Man O'War, the head of battalion of all Frigate birds who specialize in wind style attacks.
The Man O'War is somewhat larger than the hawk summoned by Sasuke in manga, apparently because of his wide wing span and deep, long forked tail. The user can ride on top of him.
The Man O'War specializes in wind techniques and can use wind jutsus up to A rank. . He is also silent in flight, which is one of his natural attributes and can effectively perform aerial piracy(stealing/snatching) attacks.
As similar to all frigate birds, he is essentially aerial, able to glide in the wind and can maintain flight without wing flapping using rising air currents, has the largest wingspan to body weight ratio of any bird and he can stay aloft for more than a week.
He can build up and store the wind chakra effectively in his large scarlet colored gular pouch located in his neck and in his wings thus he can effectively perform the wind jutsus. While not using any jutsu via his mouth, he can carry small objects, scrolls or a person in his red gular pouch.
Notes:
  • Can be summoned only by those who've signed the frigatebirds summoning contact and must be taught by me(-Jiraiya-).
  • The Man O'War specializes in wind & can perform wind jutsus without the need of hand seals.
  • Can stay for 3 turns once summoned.
  • Can perform up to A rank wind jutsus and each jutsu counts as the user's jutsu.
  • Link of approval >> <<
Picture:

"Good.. Good.. Now you're getting the hang of it...

Now have you learned genjutsu?"​

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just to teach you another jutsu, a B rank genjutsu based attack used by Frigate birds, but since you didn't learn genjutsu, I can't teach you yet.. :(