[Tutorial] Fluorescent Glow effect in Photoshop.! (^^,)

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello guys..!! (^^,) Am not so good with Photoshop but I thought of making a tutorial for glow effect(neon) in Photoshop..
here are the simple steps to make a glow effect..

1.Create a new image with preferred coloured background(I have used Black).

You must be registered for see images

2.Now create a new layer(layer 2).Then add a simple brush stroke using some special brushes you have or even you can use a pen tool to make paths for custom shapes.(I have used a brush from my vector brush set)

3.Now go to image --> Adjustment --> Desaturate.Then go to Filter --> Blur --> Lense Blur --> set the radius around 9.Click ok.You will get a Image something like The below Image.

4.Create a New Layer(layer 3) above the current layer(layer 2) and change the Layer Blending to "colour".Give a desired colour.

5.Select the previous layer(Layer 2) go to layer style and select inner glow.Select the same colour as the colour you have used for the Image.Make the "opacity" and "size" to maximum.

6.Now you Glow effect is finished.! to create multiple colours for different shapes in the same image create different layers for different shapes and use clipping mask for the colour layer

Thankyou.! (^^,)

Reactions: Lekqueti

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nicely explained. Bro. Also watch some you tube tutorials about effects. That will help you to improve your tutorial threads
I watched it bro..I uderstood it but it was pretty complicated for begginers..that why I made a short and simple one on my own way.! (^^,)

Your old sig was better ._.

I didn't know that. Thank you will try it next time.
heh.! My brother made this for me..It was his first try with photoshop.! (^^,)