Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, I have a brother so I know how this works. It's the trivial things that bring up all that past BS and make you wanna shoot him. Then when you punch him and people ask why, the reason that they find is the cheeseburger, lol.

If the guy didn't die, this would've been really funny.

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, I have a brother so I know how this works. It's the trivial things that bring up all that past BS and make you wanna shoot him. Then when you punch him and people ask why the reason that they find is the cheeseburger, lol.

If the guy didn't die, this would've been really funny.
Dude would never be able to eat a cheeseburger again :(

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's yourself playing on your ego and desire to feel better about yourself without actually doing anything meaningful, instead of questioning the whether anyone in this thread actually cares about whether or not this story is true, or whether we're all just trying to have a good laugh and whether shooting somebody for any reason should be something we're all really solemn and serious about when we read a story about an argument that involved a cheeseburger, you just scream 'lmfao what idiotz lololXDXD' 'I am so much better!!!!'.

If you complain about forums making fun of silly things, and mocking clickbait articles, yet take this thread seriously, you ARE the very cause of problem you complain about. Think, and if you genuinely cared about this, think.
You haven't been on here for too long, have you. Well I am not replying with a intended burn.

However this has been happening for a long time, and you will eventually realize that there are people that actually do mean things they say in threads about this kind of reports.

But some are actually just mislead which is why I included the last line. Not to mention not caring doesn't necessarily mean they understand it's a clickbait, or people willingly being ignorant isn't a problem.

My post wasn't uncalled for, but if you interpret it particularly in this thread's context, then it would be uncalled for.

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You haven't been on here for too long, have you. Well I am not replying with a intended burn.

However this has been happening for a long time, and you will eventually realize that there are people that actually do mean things they say in threads about this kind of reports.

But some are actually just mislead which is why I included the last line. Not to mention not caring doesn't necessarily mean they understand it's a clickbait, or people willingly being ignorant isn't a problem.

My post wasn't uncalled for, but if you interpret it particularly in this thread's context, then it would be uncalled for.
Well no hard feelings then, I don't care all that much.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Bruh, I'm surprised you haven't noticed how arrogant your posts sound.

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bruh, I'm surprised you haven't noticed how arrogant your posts sound.
You can't trust people and be honest or open with them though. Not when you make serious public posts, haven't you seen people misinterpreting and abuse technicality to no end to win arguments, on here and generally internet as a whole?

I may sound arrogant, but if you notice I never screw an individual over for my own sake.
Disliking humanity as a whole is another thing.

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Media people can be heartless bastards at times selling someone's sorrow just for a good news .

and guns have been a problem for US all these years how come they don't even take a mental state report before been able to obtain a gun and if men going to handle simple arguments with a gun probably do they really be allowed to have guns ?

Last edited:

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's yourself playing on your ego and desire to feel better about yourself without actually doing anything meaningful, instead of questioning the whether anyone in this thread actually cares about whether or not this story is true, or whether we're all just trying to have a good laugh and whether shooting somebody for any reason should be something we're all really solemn and serious about when we read a story about an argument that involved a cheeseburger, you just scream 'lmfao what idiotz lololXDXD' 'I am so much better!!!!'.

If you complain about forums making fun of silly things, and mocking clickbait articles, yet take this thread seriously, you ARE the very cause of problem you complain about. Think, and if you genuinely cared about this, think.
You must be registered for see images

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">Muuuuuuricaaaaa!!!<br /> <br /> <br /> <blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=20483504" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-20483504">Obito the supreme jin said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Sounds like the same way how a person killed their brother because he was jealous that he beat him in the Flappy Bird game. <br /> <br /> <br /> Never mind this one sounds even stupider. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Nahhh. Definitely if you just go by burger hype. He got a Godly burger for killing his bro. Flappy bird bro still doesn't have the better score after killing his bro.</div>

Last edited:

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love, a cheeseburger or just because… No matter how pathetic the reason, it’s enough to start war."

- Nagato

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love, a cheeseburger or just because… No matter how pathetic the reason, it’s enough to start war."

- Nagato
"My goal is to achieve something even Jiraiya-Sensei was unable to achieve. Creating peace, and bringing about cheeseburgers." - Nagato

"Yeah, right... don't give me that cheeseburger!"
- Naruto