Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

This group of Femme Fatale Villains set a turtle on fire, did they really thought that turtle was a Torkoal and that could resist fire. Somebody better call the Ninja Turtles and the "I Like Turtles" Kids in order to have justice on their race.
By the way TMNT should make villains based on this duo. Let's hope the turtle use some of its defense to survive. All I can say is that these girls are evil, only an inhumane person laughs at this. Not even a yandere anime character is as cruel as these 2 hoes.

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's hilarious. The picture is shitty quality, can't even tell what's happening.
Its not that funny, because when the turtle wouldn't burn they kicked it and threw against walls and it and then finally stomped on it multiple times until they killed it. Both girls are going to prison for it.

Reactions: ᖇ α z m α η

Untamed

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WARNING GRAPHIC FOOTAGE
[video=youtube;GhfA57hnOGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhfA57hnOGg[/video]

horrible act by those two

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not that funny, because when the turtle wouldn't burn they kicked it and threw and it and then finally stomped on it multiple times until they killed it.
I don't believe you. In the article, it just says that they hurled it on the road and it's unknown if the turtle was killed.

Either way that's hilarious lol.

Lakers

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ehh honestly i thought the pics above were funny TILL i saw the video in the comments above ^^ than i was like thats F'd up ha, how long are they going to prison for does anyone know?

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WARNING GRAPHIC FOOTAGE
[video=youtube;GhfA57hnOGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhfA57hnOGg[/video]

horrible act by those two
The things that this guy says with his accent is absolutely killing me.

But these girls are seriously *******s, I hope that they get a proper punishment for this bullshit.
And really? I thought they would be done after setting them on fire but nope, let's just keep doing shit to it till it dies.