Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, toonami made this post (AS also did):

"Toonami is proud to announce an original co-prodution with legendary studio, Production I.G, “FLCL” seasons 2 and 3! That’s right, we are producing 12 new FLCL episodes to be split into two seasons, and serve as a sequel to the original classic, FLCL! Stay tuned for more info when we have it!" (if people can't access it for some reason)

YES.

However, let's be careful as you what day is soon upon us? April 1st. Would they dare?

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will believe it when I see it. FLCL's manga ended at around the same place the anime did. Manga ending is different though :sweat:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unsure how I feel about this. Owned it on DVD as a kid and loved it but that was back before I knew that surrealism didn't equal obnoxiousness.

I'd watch a second series though. A cool idea for a revival, just the original is way overhyped.

Tarkatower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watched it a few months ago. Didn't like it or feel anything about it. However if they pack fighting action into it and make an attempt at coherence, then I'll probably enjoy it

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watched it a few months ago. Didn't like it or feel anything about it. However if they pack fighting action into it and make an attempt at coherence, then I'll probably enjoy it
Same, but then I feel like it wouldn't be FLCL.

I'm fine with whatever surreal action-packed nonsense they deliver as long as they cut down with that obnoxious female lead and the loudness.