Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have finally been entrusted with the camels of the tiny car.

Kuchyiose : Ni Rakuda o ato Chiisai Kuruma (Summoning : Two Camels in a Tiny Car)
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost : 50
Damage Points : N/A
Description: The two camels come straight from Arabia, and they are stuffed in an old tiny rusty car. They are extremely hostile and can prove themselves lethal, should anyone cross the line with them. The camels are total players. The only problem is they cannot move due to being stuck in a tiny car. The camels barely show any obedience to the owner itself, can stop listening to orders and go berserk. Their only weakness is the car they're in.

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

First, preparations.
Pick a car, with a price range of $100-150. It shall serve as container of awesomeness.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you weren't, we could have used my blood anyway.

Here's the contract.
The seals are as follows: Camel, Camel, Car, Car, Camel, Camel.
Now bite your virgin-ass penis and give it a try.
Alright; so here goes nothing. I begin by sending blood to my you know what, and then bending all the way down there like I have no ribs, and give it a good bite, causing it to bleed, I grab the blood and smear it all over my hands, from that I begin to perform the bizarre set of seals, by making animals with my hands, I performs two camels and then touches the car that is right next to me, and then perform two more sets of camels. :\

How was that?

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright; so here goes nothing. I begin by sending blood to my you know what, and then bending all the way down there like I have no ribs, and give it a good bite, causing it to bleed, I grab the blood and smear it all over my hands, from that I begin to perform the bizarre set of seals, by making animals with my hands, I performs two camels and then touches the car that is right next to me, and then perform two more sets of camels. :\

How was that?
Did you pay attention ? The car symbol is twice, you need to focus a double amount of chakra when you touch it. :|
That's the tricky part. Each camel symbol requires one unit of chakra, then you need to change to two while touching the car, than back to one for two more camels.
There needs to be balance.

P.S.: Tend to that bloody penis

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my mistake. :|

Using the same blood on my hands, I send chakra to my hands, and start the process once more, starting with making the handseal camel, I do that twice. From that I then touch the car next to me and channel double the amount of chakra into my hands while touching the car, I touch it twice and then I perform the camel twice again.

Once I complete that, I wrap up my bloody mess with the provided bandage.

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my mistake. :|

Using the same blood on my hands, I send chakra to my hands, and start the process once more, starting with making the handseal camel, I do that twice. From that I then touch the car next to me and channel double the amount of chakra into my hands while touching the car, I touch it twice and then I perform the camel twice again.

Once I complete that, I wrap up my bloody mess with the provided bandage.
Almost there. But those are dromedaries. You're not focusing symmetrical amounts of chakra, give me two humps. :|

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two. Healthy. Humps.
Al...right. I'll come to you and touch you.

I walk over to Flaw and channel large but even amounts of chakra in both my hands, I then go towards Flaw's back and place both my hands on his back, one on his upper body, in the centre of his shoulder bones, and one on his lower back and then begin to focus the chakra into his back, focusing it very carefully, slowly two lumps begin to form out of his back, these humps begin to enlarge and, while they enlarge, I focus water chakra into said lumps so that they can become dromedaries.

I then walk back to my spot facing Flaw.

So, how...was that?

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Al...right. I'll come to you and touch you.

I walk over to Flaw and channel large but even amounts of chakra in both my hands, I then go towards Flaw's back and place both my hands on his back, one on his upper body, in the centre of his shoulder bones, and one on his lower back and then begin to focus the chakra into his back, focusing it very carefully, slowly two lumps begin to form out of his back, these humps begin to enlarge and, while they enlarge, I focus water chakra into said lumps so that they can become dromedaries.

I then walk back to my spot facing Flaw.

So, how...was that?
I was talking about ***, you coont.
Now have another go at the actual jutsu.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was talking about ***, you coont.
Now have another go at the actual jutsu.
Yooooo.

I begin once more by sending a even amount of chakra to both my hands and from that perform two camel like hand seals, next I move over next to car and place my left hand on it, while my left hand is placed on the car, I channel double the amount of chakra into my left hand, and touch the car twice, once done, I stop flowing double amount of chakra in my hands, and go back to a single serve of chakra in my hands and perform two more camel like hand seals.

That good now?

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yooooo.

I begin once more by sending a even amount of chakra to both my hands and from that perform two camel like hand seals, next I move over next to car and place my left hand on it, while my left hand is placed on the car, I channel double the amount of chakra into my left hand, and touch the car twice, once done, I stop flowing double amount of chakra in my hands, and go back to a single serve of chakra in my hands and perform two more camel like hand seals.

That good now?
*POOF*

You are ready.

Reactions: Never