Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A good episode and very complicated because of the time travel stuff.

Like why doesn't Joe know Barry? I thought originally Henry and Joe where friends and that's why he took Barry in?

And I guess in the alternate future there was no Particle Accelerator Explosion? Because Eobard made that happen like 10 years before it was supposed to.

And another thing with Eobard is at the end he was able to bring Barry back to the present meaning he doesn't loose his speed in the past and he doesn't kill Wells and still no Explosion no Flash 10 years early. Meaning Barry shouldn't have his powers yet.

This is why Time Travel is tough thing to do because it makes no logical sense. And I'm guessing it's still not over? I think we will see the Barry that tells himself not to try and save his mom in S1 Finale before everything is fixed correctly.

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A good episode and very complicated because of the time travel stuff.

Like why doesn't Joe know Barry? I thought originally Henry and Joe where friends and that's why he took Barry in?

And I guess in the alternate future there was no Particle Accelerator Explosion? Because Eobard made that happen like 10 years before it was supposed to.

And another thing with Eobard is at the end he was able to bring Barry back to the present meaning he doesn't loose his speed in the past and he doesn't kill Wells and still no Explosion no Flash 10 years early. Meaning Barry shouldn't have his powers yet.

This is why Time Travel is tough thing to do because it makes no logical sense. And I'm guessing it's still not over? I think we will see the Barry that tells himself not to try and save his mom in S1 Finale before everything is fixed correctly.
I was waiting for this thread, expected it to be Passerby though tbh.

It was an entertaining episode if not confusing. Why the show decided to swap villains and shit throws me but whatever. For those not familiar Professor Zoom(Thawne) is Barry Allen's enemy, Zoom(Zolomon) is Wally's so why was he there before Wally had powers? And The Rival is Jay Garrick's enemy why have him now after having "Jay" who turned out to not even be Jay? So over the place. Not to mention the entire premise of this season makes no sense, why did Barry save his mom after already going back once before and realizing he shouldn't save her because it would mess up time too bad?

Anyway, to your questions;

When Barry went back and saved his mom he rewrote everything from that day forward. I don't think Joe and Henry were friends, Joe took Barry in because he was in his daughter's class so he knew of him and he felt bad for him.

Barry still has his powers because he entered this world as he was so he overwrote all that world's Barry's actions the moment he got there. So even though Barry Allen existed in that world until Barry got there that was all erased when Barry arrived and became that timeline's Barry.

I disliked The Rivals suit but damn is the actor good. Jay's suit looks pretty good.
You must be registered for see images

Not really a fan of how everything is opposite of the Flashpoint world and real world. Iris and Joe don't talk in FP but do in RW then they start talking in FP now they don't and never have, weak.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After the first season rolled! Watch Gotham!
Gotham's season 1 was just as meh as Flash's season 2 and season 3's not really starting out that strong with how bad they're ruining the Court of Owls, Flash's season 3 opener however was pretty good though it had it's issues. Gotham Season 2 though that was pretty damn good. They should really just change the title to Cobblepot and stop focusing on Jim, he's getting annoying. Harvey, Selina and Oswald are the saving graces of that show, Ed's not bad but I wish he'd drop that pseudo Sheldon Cooper thing his good side has going.