Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was a OK episode not great. Mark Hamill is great as always but there are something's in this episode that where frustrating and there things that have been frustrating with the series overall.

Like Barry not telling Patty when people like Captain Cold know and your girlfriend does not it's just cliche and lame storytelling. If literally everyone else didn't know then maybe I'd have less of an issue with it.

And another thing that is frustrating is how Barry can be as fast and slow as the story dictates him to be. Like how Patty shot him with this rope gun out of know where and he can't dodge. While last episode Savage throws all these knifes out of know where and he can catch them.

Seeing Wally for the first time is cool but I never read the New 52 Wally so this Wally is not my Wally.

But seeing Zoom and Wells talk about "fattening" Barry up gives me hope that Zoom is maybe a Parasite. Zoom being a Parasite is more my hope then me actually believing he is but a Parasite would be much better then another Speedster.

Klaus

Legendary
Kin
31💸
Kumi
17💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This episode was pretty good. I don't like the fact Patty still doesn't know he's the Flash, but the episode was alright.
The next episode will be awesome. I just hope they don't kill one of the good characters.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really enjoyed it. Hamil is amazing, I like WW. Wish we got more Cold, but I really liked his scene with Barry. Hopping Wally is actually like Wally, personality wise.

I will say it's not as epic as other mid season finales, but that's the thing. Mid season finales don't have to be epic. Gotham, for example, had a big one. Flash had a smaller one. iZombie had one in the middle. It's okay because it's a bigger part of the story. Plus, Flash just had an epic crossover and that epic last few minutes with Zoom. I think that kind of serves as the epic mid season finale.

Overall though, I do agree. Still really good, but after the crossover and things, it does feel a bit okay.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a OK episode not great. Mark Hamill is great as always but there are something's in this episode that where frustrating and there things that have been frustrating with the series overall.

Like Barry not telling Patty when people like Captain Cold know and your girlfriend does not it's just cliche and lame storytelling. If literally everyone else didn't know then maybe I'd have less of an issue with it.

And another thing that is frustrating is how Barry can be as fast and slow as the story dictates him to be. Like how Patty shot him with this rope gun out of know where and he can't dodge. While last episode Savage throws all these knifes out of know where and he can catch them.

Seeing Wally for the first time is cool but I never read the New 52 Wally so this Wally is not my Wally.

But seeing Zoom and Wells talk about "fattening" Barry up gives me hope that Zoom is maybe a Parasite. Zoom being a Parasite is more my hope then me actually believing he is but a Parasite would be much better then another Speedster.
This episode was pretty good. I don't like the fact Patty still doesn't know he's the Flash, but the episode was alright.
The next episode will be awesome. I just hope they don't kill one of the good characters.
You two are insane. Patty shouldn't find out especially within a 10 episode time span. This shows biggest problem is they're way too loose with revealing his identity. Iris wasn't supposed to know until they get married. It's stupid, I was so happy he didn't take his mask off this episode, I mean why even wear one if you're gonna show everyone anyway? The whole time I was sitting there, "don't take your stupid mask off don't take your stupid mask off."

I'm excited to see Wally but one minute at the ass end of the show was a bit of a **** move.

I do agree about the speed variations, it's hard to understand when you know how fast Barry can go you just have to accept that for whatever reasons Barry isn't going 100 all the time. He's said before he can't because of the damage it'll do but mostly it's just used to create tension.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You two are insane. Patty shouldn't find out especially within a 10 episode time span. This shows biggest problem is they're way too loose with revealing his identity. Iris wasn't supposed to know until they get married. It's stupid, I was so happy he didn't take his mask off this episode, I mean why even wear one if you're gonna show everyone anyway? The whole time I was sitting there, "don't take your stupid mask off don't take your stupid mask off."
Except this series and Arrow have already taught us they don't care who knows about there identities.
Except when they want some CW drama b.s. that is the worst part about both Arrow and Flash. And to say "Well in the Comics" this isn't the comics.

And it also makes Patty look like and idiot because she knows both Iris and Joe know the Flash and she doesn't suspect Barry? And remember last season when Barry would super speed his face in front of Iris? He doesn't do that with Patty. And if Patty knew she wouldn't have shot Wells.

It's same mistake they made last season with Iris. Is better to keep her completely in the dark so she isn't prepared for anything? Or is better for her to know so she can have her guard up?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except this series and Arrow have already taught us they don't care who knows about there identities.
Except when they want some CW drama b.s. that is the worst part about both Arrow and Flash. And to say "Well in the Comics" this isn't the comics.

And it also makes Patty look like and idiot because she knows both Iris and Joe know the Flash and she doesn't suspect Barry? And remember last season when Barry would super speed his face in front of Iris? He doesn't do that with Patty. And if Patty knew she wouldn't have shot Wells.

It's same mistake they made last season with Iris. Is better to keep her completely in the dark so she isn't prepared for anything? Or is better for her to know so she can have her guard up?
It's better that they don't know. Just because it isn't the comics doesn't mean it shouldn't stay as close to it as possible, that's like making a Harry Potter series and having Harry find out about his parents in the first season, it takes away the build up of the reveal and serves no actual benefit.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's better that they don't know. Just because it isn't the comics doesn't mean it shouldn't stay as close to it as possible, that's like making a Harry Potter series and having Harry find out about his parents in the first season, it takes away the build up of the reveal and serves no actual benefit.
It doesn't have to follow the comics too much, because it's a CW show and there's a lot of casual fans who don't read comics.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't have to follow the comics too much, because it's a CW show and there's a lot of casual fans who don't read comics.
I didn't say it has to, but it's better when it does. There's a reason the comics have lasted for 50-60 years and that's because they tell enough good stories in them to excite and entertain people enough they come back. The same would happen for tv viewers if they did the same stories in film. All I'm saying is straying from the source is a slippery slope.