0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Odin Hishu (Odin dagger)

Type:Attack
Range: short to mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80 + one range push back (not counted as a finisher)
Description: Using shape manipulation,a chakra ball of 2 feet in dimension appears at the index finger tip and it is shot at the target.If hit,the victim is sent flying one range back.It can break through smaller projetile shots of up to non-elemental S rank.But only the ones it meets during its travel meaning other senbon from the opponent can still come at the user.(eg,the jutsu below-Odin Fists)
Note:Usable only 2 times.Takes one turn to use again.Must have completed the chakra control training session from a sensei.

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Odin Hishu (Odin dagger)

Type:Attack
Range: short to mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80 + one range push back (not counted as a finisher)
Description: Using shape manipulation,a chakra ball of 2 feet in dimension appears at the index finger tip and it is shot at the target.If hit,the victim is sent flying one range back.It can break through smaller projetile shots of up to non-elemental S rank.But only the ones it meets during its travel meaning other senbon from the opponent can still come at the user.(eg,the jutsu below-Odin Fists)
Note:Usable only 2 times.Takes one turn to use again.Must have completed the chakra control training session from a sensei.
Simple. Focus your chakra in your index finger and manipulate it all into a small ball, aim it at that tree over there *aims at it* and if you successfully destroy it you've mastered it.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As instructed, I focus my chakra on my index finger, and manipulate it into a small ball. Once done, I launch it at the tree, destroying it.