[Suggestion] Fix the "Boruto Anime Discussion" threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello there! I would like to personally address an issue that has been going on due to a combination of absolute laziness with whoever has been handling the "Naruto Anime" section alongside promoting the poor work of a user with a certain series of threads.

This is something that has been bothering me for a good while, and that is , this being a primary example as illustrated in the image below.

You must be registered for see images

Allow me to highlight some points as to why this is not acceptable:

1. The link leads to a site that is plagued with adware, anyone who isn't something akin to Adblock will be having quite a fun time trying to watch that site.
2. Misleading users in thinking that the link leads to somewhere that is on NarutoBase, as shown in the demonstration above.
3. 123filler has a notorious past of causing a multitude of issues to those that try to make a proper "Boruto Discussion" thread, half a year ago I attempted to do so, which resulted in him closing down my thread and harassing the Dragon Ball Super discussion threads afterwards in retaliation, before I asked a moderator to stop his antics permanently.
4. It is promoting other users to emulate this poor form of thread composition and behavior if allowed to continue.

It has been over a year now since I started doing the Dragon Ball Super discussion threads, and unfortunately with no way of posting the episodes directly here on NarutoBase, I made a compromise by recording and adding the episodes directly on to my Google Drive instead, as a means of allowing the members to watch them with no worry of having to be spammed with adware. Also the format that I have been doing the threads themselves is the same as the original Naruto Anime discussion threads, before 123filler took over instead of the trusted members and moderators, as highlighted in the image below.

I would like to request a moderator or a trusted member to handle the Naruto/Boruto episode discussion threads from here on forward, or be given a compromise when it comes to those threads since 123 will continue to cause a series of issues alongside displaying such poor threads if continued on, with other members risking being alienated away due to his links.

One final thing to display if you like to see, where my links and where his links lead to.

Reactions: Rohan and Chikombo

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Instead of complaining and whining for a fix, be the fix.
Just beat him to it. Problem solved.
Beat him? He literally waits for a timer to finish counting on that site, and post the moment it is up to it with little consideration to know if it's really up or not. He even posted it once without the episode even being there, and was still not reprimanded for it.

Reactions: Belserion

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Beat him? He literally waits for a timer to finish counting on that site, and post the moment it is up to it with little consideration to know if it's really up or not. He even posted it once without the episode even being there, and was still not reprimanded for it.
Lmao for real? I said nothing +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.