Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can u explain this part pls

well if we target one person in the circle then one person is guranteed to hit the serial, which is gonna mess up our sanities

id prefer if we all target one person, in that case whether we targeted the serial or a townie, our sanities will be consistent, i.e we checked same alignment. basically if we target same player twice in a row we can nail down our sanities almost 100% accuracy

i propose we all visit rej or me for n1
how does targeting the same person twice in a row help us find sanities? Also we would need a countdown or the sk can just hide easily. I don’t see how the sk not killing the target is optimal though

Ekkologix

Kin
493💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
might just be lukundo for serial

seems too easy to be true

how does targeting the same person twice in a row help us find sanities? Also we would need a countdown or the sk can just hide easily. I don’t see how the sk not killing the target is optimal though
as in we all target player A in n1

then we all target player B in n1

based on the results we can narrow down sanities to at a minimum 75% accuracy overall

the idea is A and B shud be players that we giga read town. thats what we base our sanities off

btw do u have any reads on ratchet/lukundo?

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:score:

Ratchet > Luk
Luk > Ekko
Ekko > Luk

so atleast 2 townies are voting here when we mostly argued for why a no lynch is better rn

@ratchet initiated the votes, so Ratchet is ready to play full on with risks
@TheLukundo votes Ekko for a 50/50 asspull reason.

Luk why do you read Ratchet town? elaborate on it, 2 votes on you

ngl, Ekko's vote is the most reasonable here (aslong he is willing to flex it out)
even if Ekko is the serial, he still plays more towny than the others kek. Ratchet just initiated a lynch fiesta, idk if I can bank on it town.

Whywhywhy is Luk reading Ratchet town?
Ratchet's logic makes a ton of sense. Felt like a Town going through the reasoning and disagreeing with it. My vote on Ekko isn't purely 50/50. I dislike how they said to Ratchet that Ratchet has a 50/50 of Haze/myself. It felt like synthetically (this is the wrong word but idk the right one) inserting themselves into townreads.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  • Haha
Reactions: Rej

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, so we should no lynch today. That gives us 2 investigations and 1 lynch. If we lynch today, we have 1 lynch and 1 investigation.

We should all claim results first, of course. I investigated Haze and received Guilty.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see Rej being Town based on how he's chosen to play this. Super contrarian. Luk also vibes Town due to how he played around being possibly lynched. Not going to be too attached to either read though because we should be able to solve this with two rounds of investigations.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sup! My first set of news is that I got a green check. My second set of news is that I forget who I checked. My third set of news is that I think pickleball is canceled so I might shower and be productive today!