Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome to the Five to go mafia game!!!
5 to go is a chain of coffee shops in Romania, so everyone will have a coffee flavour. That means flavour it's not alignament indicative, any coffee it's delicious, good, etc.
You must be registered to see images

The number of players: 5

Open setup (proposed by Toujo) : Dethy
- Town roles (self targets not allowed)
Cop,
Insane Cop,
Naive Cop,
Paranoid Cop
- Serial killer (kills each night)

Days/nights: 48/24 (the first day, and after I can make it 36/12 or 24/24 if I everyone wants it)

How to vote: please bold 'Vote player name'
Rules
: general mafia rules, forum rules, be nice with each others.

If I forgot anything please ask/tell me and I will update the OP

Players:
@Haze_with_a_Z
@TheLukundo
@Rej
@Ekkologix
@Toujo

Game will start in approx 8 hours from now on

@Haze_with_a_Z
@TheLukundo
@Rej
@Ekkologix
@Toujo

The day started, you can post.

You have 48 hours for D1.

Link to the count down of EoD1:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rej

Ekkologix

Kin
493💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hm interesting that we dont get a night start

i'll open by making myself obv town because usually in this setup it's a night start and i was expecting it to be so

so since it's not, we have an option to no lynch and just wait for everyone to cop a player and then bring forth our info

the disadvantage is obviously we'd be missing a dead cop since serial kills tonight

but its better than risking a mislynch today AND losing a cop at night lol

now that i made myself obv town from 1 post, discuss

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
vote lychee Toujo

I agree with the no lynch. The more results after N1 the better the puzzle solving. We will still only get 3 results tho because of a night kill.
hm interesting that we dont get a night start

i'll open by making myself obv town because usually in this setup it's a night start and i was expecting it to be so

so since it's not, we have an option to no lynch and just wait for everyone to cop a player and then bring forth our info

the disadvantage is obviously we'd be missing a dead cop since serial kills tonight

but its better than risking a mislynch today AND losing a cop at night lol

now that i made myself obv town from 1 post, discuss
how do you imagine this game with a night start? only cops would be able to use actions?

Ekkologix

Kin
493💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
vote lychee Toujo

I agree with the no lynch. The more results after N1 the better the puzzle solving. We will still only get 3 results tho because of a night kill.

how do you imagine this game with a night start? only cops would be able to use actions?
yep, cops target someone, then bring forth their results next day. the serial obviously fakes a result. its our job to find whose faking, usually by drawing out a table and then seeing what makes sense given which townies die

we have only 1 allowed mislynch. if we mislynch 2nd time its a loss

so we need to do this

have 4 cop results at the start

no lynch

serial kills one of us

we hope that we cop the dead player so we can form a decent guess on our alignments. i.e if i copped you and got guilty and you died, then i can only be paranoid or insane

i never played it with a day start so idk how to approach this. no lynch shud always be the play unless we wanna risk it out tho

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
basicaly we no lynch today and pray that we cop the player thats gonna die lmao

thats our best shot of mechanically solving the puzzle
sounds good to me
let's hear out the others then I will unvote once I am back later

most likely won't open AB tomorrow when at work, it's just a hassle to open AB on mobile and then checking at work

so good night for now fellas

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sup everyone! It's been a while since I've been on here.
if the serial luckily fake claims the sanity of the dead player, we're never solving this mechanically lol
we can solve it there are contradicitons as well. It doesn't all need to be based off of the dead player. And even then we still have a 1/3 chance if no one votes! Well if I was there it would be 1/2 but that would require me to trust people to not vote and people to trust me which is probably a poor decision.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to write an english paper that is supposed to show everything i learned this year and it stressed me out and so i avoided it but its due tmr so that's my main work for tonight.

Ekkologix

Kin
493💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sup everyone! It's been a while since I've been on here.

we can solve it there are contradicitons as well. It doesn't all need to be based off of the dead player. And even then we still have a 1/3 chance if no one votes! Well if I was there it would be 1/2 but that would require me to trust people to not vote and people to trust me which is probably a poor decision.
its not a proper solve if we leave it to chance. typically we need 2 nights to reach close to a 100% solve. n0 and n1

over here we r denied n0 so n1 is not going to be as informative and n2 is very limited

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its not a proper solve if we leave it to chance. typically we need 2 nights to reach close to a 100% solve. n0 and n1

over here we r denied n0 so n1 is not going to be as informative and n2 is very limited
Doesn’t this just allow us to communicate before n0 basically then? I don’t think there is any rule against no killing

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fire alarm is going off in my dorm right now cause someone else sprayed hairspray in another room to try to kill a bee. Which is kinda funny but not exactly fun to be kicked out of my dorm for it

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we can also lynch the afk lmao

anyway

Unvote

note: Ekko is not clear town, he just knows how to play this because he seemingly played several dethy's

so obv!town could also be power!pocketing

Reactions: TheLukundo

Ekkologix

Kin
493💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we can all visit rej and if he flips obtain info about our sanity.

even if he doesnt i think hes gonna be giga town. im visiting rej

we can deter serial from killing rej this way

half of u can visit me too if u dont believe me. deter my death as well. in any case me and rej are 2 townies. need to find 2 more for gg

if we dont find 2 more townies by end of day feel free to target me or rej for ur sanities

Reactions: Rej