ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There life was on the line (Madara and Sasuke), the most dangerous characters in Naruto, imo they should've died during the war, i mean there hyped died awhile ago and tsunade no longer is hokage, she didn't have kids, neither did mei, kishimoto fcked up gaara's head and the rest of them are just old and unproductive, it would've been wayyy better, if they died during the madara fight or Sasuke had a fight with them before he fought Naruto

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,771๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Tsunade is understandable. She has Sakura. Shizune. Naruto and she has Orochimaru...who has a son, Tsunade is probably the God mother..

Oonoki ...WTF, why isn't he dead.
Mei...is fairly young, she seem to fixated on finding a husband to die.
Ay...should've died of heart failure
Gaara was a teen.

ChicagoJhawk

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Onoki had the perfect death set up for him where he saved the kage from death with his strength. If he had died there think about how much motivation that would give to the kage to give it their all just like the old man did. Tsunade should have also died but I'm glad gaara lived. He was the only one I cared would live.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tsunade should have died. She wasn't even Hokage anymore. And her death would have brought Sakura a good shanaro moment. She definitely should've died.

Oonoki, while useless for the plot, is just meh. If he died, everything would just be normal, so let the man die of old age.

Ay should have died so Killer Bee went on rage mode. KB was nerfed during the war arc, he was just assisting Gai, Naruto and Kakashi, i didn't like that.

Gaara is too young to die yet.

Mei's death wouldn't have meant anything, so i wouldn't have killed her

Kaneki Kun

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tsunade is understandable. She has Sakura. Shizune. Naruto and she has Orochimaru...who has a son, Tsunade is probably the God mother..

Oonoki ...WTF, why isn't he dead.
Mei...is fairly young, she seem to fixated on finding a husband to die.
Ay...should've died of heart failure
Gaara was a teen.
It's a war none of that matters.

Sonne2

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There life was on the line (Madara and Sasuke), the most dangerous characters in Naruto, imo they should've died during the war, i mean there hyped died awhile ago and tsunade no longer is hokage, she didn't have kids, neither did mei, kishimoto fcked up gaara's head and the rest of them are just old and unproductive, it would've been wayyy better, if they died during the madara fight or Sasuke had a fight with them before he fought Naruto

If the Kage's died during the Madara Fight, emotions would have been running high, it would have been a nice climax like the invasion of pein arc.