Five Elements

Should members be allowed to use all five elements once they reach a certain rank?

• Total voters

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does that matter at all? No. I made a discussion thread asking members if we should be able to use all five. -_-
well i kind of think that using all 5 elements isnt good i think everone should use theyre oln characters elements if he doesnt(or we havent seen yet)or is a custom charcer they should use only 2 or i dont know thats what i think tell me youre thoats

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think, you must get to a certain rank but have:
1 Main element (mine would be ice)
2 Strong elements (mine would be water + wind)
1 Medium Element (mine would be fire)
then you could know jutsu from the other elements but only a limited amount and rank?

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What about people with sharingan, kakashi copied over 1000 jutsu didnt he? im sure they werent all 1 element i think he can use all 5 but not have 5 elements in his body, he only copy them so technically he doesnt have all 5 elements, he just knows jutsu from each element? if that makes sence... o_O

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi would be a special exception then i guess but naruto using all 5 elements??
Sasuke using wind water and earth along with his fire and lightning jutsu???
deidera was never able to use any element other than earth.
the 4th hokage was never shown to have any elements although he is supposed to be good with chakra manipulation i dont' think he could use every element in the book.

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeh but maybe they know some of everyone not all

there main might be wind, and water, then maybe fire, then they might have some earth jutsu for making an escape, and some lightning for defence? i dunno.. but i cant see the 3rd hokage only having fire and earth when he was said to be the god of all ninja cause he mastered like all the jutsu in konoha or the world i forget what exacly...