0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
don't know what is Second..

but First is better in Shooter games..

other in 3 :)

This is a writing section.

And third person, by far. This way, it is easier to effectively describe the setting properly, as well as flesh out every character. When writing in first person, you are often limited by what the perceptions and feelings of the person whose point of view you are writing from. Third person doesn't have these problems.

Vilvake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a writing section.

And third person, by far. This way, it is easier to effectively describe the setting properly, as well as flesh out every character. When writing in first person, you are often limited by what the perceptions and feelings of the person whose point of view you are writing from. Third person doesn't have these problems.
I'm kind of indifferent. In first person, I always feel more connected to the character and the story feels more personal. At the same time, third person is better at the things you listed. They both have their strengths and weaknesses.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone, who'll post rubbish about gaming, will be infracted from now on, for spamming.
And no need to reply to those, who make those posts. Ignore!

As for the topic, I like 1st & 3rd person equally when reading...

Till now, I've written my FFs in script-form though, and 3rd person suits it best imo. It describe the characters & setting brilliantly from diverse point of views. Though, when I write in novel-form someday, maybe I'll be tempted to use 1st person for new challenge. But overall, for a writer, I feel that 3rd person is the best option.

Soraton

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use third-person as it's easier to describe a situation or a location and such. Um, what is second person? Never really heard of it before? Mind posting an example? :sweat:

Vilvake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use third-person as it's easier to describe a situation or a location and such. Um, what is second person? Never really heard of it before? Mind posting an example? :sweat:
I mean in writing...

1st: I walked up the hill

2nd: You walked up the hill

3rd: He/she walked up the hill
In second person, you're the character in the story, so the pronoun "you" is used instead of "I" (first person) and "he/she" (third person).

Seffy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I prefer third person pov due to the fact that I can mold and shape the entire story in a way I see fit. When writing in third, I know everything that's going on and can paint that picture so I can have multiple things happening at once. Or just simply allowing the reader to see what all the characters are thinking/feeling and not just the main character. :cool: