Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m curious. I see lots of people criticizing the Boruto anime’s writing staff in the way the anime-exclusive arcs have gone down thus far. Not everyone, but still, a lot of people.

So, with the academy graduation approaching, its clear at least to me that they won’t be jumping straight onto the Chunin Exams from there. One or two major mission arcs will ensue where we’ll be seeing Team Konohamaru in action, and in a way they will be kind of…filler-ish, I imagine. Like the Kirigakure Arc or the Ghost Arc. It does have its effect on a few specific areas of the show, but the main characters will end up more or less where they began, with at best some minor changes in perspective and character thrown in for good measure.

So I ask of you, what would you guys like to see in that mission? What should it be about and what’s gonna happen there? Be it a plot outline or just a few set things you’d like to see, either way is good. Its probably gonna happen anyway, so this might as well be a loose prediction thread for that.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WE NEED more team konohamaru depth. In the manga they are barely seen working together. so i don't have a problem with a mission arc that can develop the team. and honestly Can't wait

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They will probably start toucihing more on that Toneri Dream Boruto had to keep the eye reveal relevant and he will probably visit each of the 5 ninja villages to give him a more worldy outlook. So I wouldn’t be surprised if there are 3 more mission arcs surrounding the other 3 villages he has yet to visit. Or they may do an arc with the Sound Village since the manga stated it’s an official village now so some more depth on that and how that came about is warranted imho.