First lucky country you'll visit after this pandemic?

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you mean ignorlisted???..who chopsti?? or yan??...hey they both cool guyz i swear to you...and you too u a cool homie..
chopstickchakra actually has gotten less disrespectful the more ive talked too him and hes 93 years old, i can cut him slack, he came up in a totally different generation. but if twitter has taught me anything, im not dealing with hater energy. YowYan even came at you talking about how you type. nothing in this thread has shown me hes cool, its the hater energy for me. id rather not see his posts or get notifications of them personally in my time here

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
chopstickchakra actually has gotten less disrespectful the more ive talked too him and hes 93 years old, i can cut him slack, he came up in a totally different generation. but if twitter has taught me anything, im not dealing with hater energy. YowYan even came at you talking about how you type. nothing in this thread has shown me hes cool, its the hater energy for me. id rather not see his posts or get notifications of them personally in my time here
you are rite bro... everytime i remember that i feel like bruce banner transforming into hulk 😡😡 ...

• Wow
Reactions: GrapeApe

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hey guys i know how the world works, i know politicians and i know their agenda because i have so much insight into whats happening with the governments worldwide! this virus is to control you!! if you dont believe me youre a simpleton, my conclusions are always right! even though my logic is easily countered. i throw insults when my perspective is challenged

:sleep::sleep::sleep:
Sorry, I wouldn't have blown your cover if I thought it would bother you.

But, hey, the virus pandemic is a topic amongst others I've been talking about since I was 16/17 and I'm nearing 28 now.
In detail I read about a tactfully introduced virus that would be used as an excuse to shave away at constitutional rights worldwide. Vaccines will become mandatory, all the political factions in my country are proposing this. An evening clock would be enforced (which happened in a major city not far from where I live) and all the retarded masses would gladly tell on their fellow citizens that choose not to go along with the "new normal" laws. There are plenty stories about people getting police at their front door because a neighbour saw they had visitors over.

Then there's the mass immigration of 2014/2015 I was aware of since 2011 and other topics I'll spare you.

So, yes, I do know what I'm talking about.

And no, I don't hate you bro. I just like clarity and honesty

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry, I wouldn't have blown your cover if I thought it would bother you.

But, hey, the virus pandemic is a topic amongst others I've been talking about since I was 16/17 and I'm nearing 28 now.
In detail I read about a tactfully introduced virus that would be used as an excuse to shave away at constitutional rights worldwide. Vaccines will become mandatory, all the political factions in my country are proposing this. An evening clock would be enforced (which happened in a major city not far from where I live) and all the retarded masses would gladly tell on their fellow citizens that choose not to go along with the "new normal" laws. There are plenty stories about people getting police at their front door because a neighbour saw they had visitors over.

Then there's the mass immigration of 2014/2015 I was aware of since 2011 and other topics I'll spare you.

So, yes, I do know what I'm talking about.

And no, I don't hate you bro. I just like clarity and honesty
i had to unignore you real quick for this, its too good

YowYan said:
Me having been a member on here for the past decade means having seen countless members going to infinity and beyond to hold stead their persona. A whole lotta text to hide a whole lotta bs xd
@bold: seems fair huh?:lok: smh

im adding you back my ignore list. please refrain from talking about me in threads from now on or im going to report you for:
  • Bashing: Is to engage in harsh, accusatory and/or threatening criticism directed to any member of the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: YowYan

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@GrapeApe, a few years ago I probably would have given you the benefit of the doubt but I've run into a lot of weirdos who lie for no benefit on the internet. If you are being genuine though, no point trying to argue about it with Chopstick and YowYan, you know the truth, yourself.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo i understand its just not logical to me. because i can answer something in depth, im lying? thats dumb as ****. what he had in bold was one paragraph, ya’ll act like i dropped a book on this man. its very close minded thinking, you’re putting everyone in a box when everyone has different types of expression. he can believe that but i dont care, i was just trying to make friends with the man and answered his question, he asked for shit, i told him where he can find it and more about myself and he just dismissed it. but then did exactly what i was saying, what he could relate too was real exactly as i said, because hes vegan, he could relate to that and believed it easily, but everything is else is cap because he cant relate. its dumb

i also get where you were coming from but its like neither of you is acknowledging where im coming from. its like im just being dismissed because you have this perspective and im being stereotyped. its closed minded is it not? but if none of you are trying to understand me its a waste

yo Mo i did, he asked me and i told him i have a whole ass picture in the chatterbox with new car, its in the photography gallery but he just dismissed that. and im not changing how i express myself because it makes other people jealous or whatever, everything i bring up is for a reason, when have i talked about being rich or famous when it wasnt relevant? i already have to deal with enough pressure of what i say on social media, im not changing my opinions or experiences because it makes other insecure or whatever idgaf. im a fucking artist my job is to express myself, not how others tell me how to express myself. they cant relate to me because they dont know what it means to be famous or what comes with fame. and i understand that. but thats not my problem
My guy you didn't answer it in depth though, you just kept talking around the issue, all those words with no real resolution. If you were going to explain how you got into France during a national shut down and used 8 pages, fine but if you're not gonna present any effort to explain it then you don't need such a grand display as then it starts to seem intended to deflect from the original issue.
Post automatically merged:

I don't really see how saying you think someone is lying is disrespectful, unless you took issue with me using a meme to do it, but moving past that I'm not 93 mate that was the description of the photo you posted in chatterbox about buying the car lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: YowYan and GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My guy you didn't answer it in depth though, you just kept talking around the issue, all those words with no real resolution. If you were going to explain how you got into France during a national shut down and used 8 pages, fine but if you're not gonna present any effort to explain it then you don't need such a grand display as then it starts to seem intended to deflect from the original issue.

I don't really see how saying you think someone is lying is disrespectful, unless you took issue with me using a meme to do it, but moving past that I'm not 93 mate that was the description of the photo you posted in chatterbox about buying the car lol.
okay yo, firstly, you know damn well this thread hasnt been 8 pages about France lol. i get your reasoning like i said. but like i keep saying, it was disrespectful, theres a rule against that for a reason. you dont know me like that to be accusing me. i couldve easily answered you if you said you didnt mean to come off that way and was just curious. because thats just a misunderstanding, ive explained to you multiple times why youre getting the lack of info from me. but you know you kept pushing that i was lying fam. like i said, i felt like you came at me with an agenda to make me out as something with the conclusion you came with. which then yeah, im not telling you anything, you can pay me and sign an NDA to not leak my info. literally all you had to do was humble yourself and admit your mistake. because even if you dont feel like it was. i made it clear to you that it was imo in many ways. if you cant do that like i said pay me, or theres nothing else to talk about. im pretty much over talking about this

ay my bad i read that wrong, you talking about being a grandpa fishing made me think that. i just bought her the car she wanted, i mean idk what im suppose to type other than what happened, idk wtf youre talking about honestly

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@GrapeApe, a few years ago I probably would have given you the benefit of the doubt but I've run into a lot of weirdos who lie for no benefit on the internet. If you are being genuine though, no point trying to argue about it with Chopstick and YowYan, you know the truth, yourself.
wow look whoz talking.....outta here!!!!!!!!!..

chopstikara lets end this usless debate..ok????...

• Love