First lucky country you'll visit after this pandemic?

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How about you show me some picture of your tour and your extravaganza lifestyle and I'll show you a picture of me and my filipina gf. Other members on here have seen me before so you'll know its me

I'm not sure how cosplaying and conspiracy theories correlate in any way, but ok xd I like that you mentioned you're vegan though, are you for real?

And I live in Belgium so it's not that big of a deal me going that place called Dinant a few weeks back which is about an hour from where I live anyways.

@bold: I have no idea what you're talking about bro xd sorry
yeah theres one actually. go to the photo gallery in the chatterbox, i had bought my girlfriend a car for her birthday, you can see part of my estate in that where im now typing this. my girlfriend is also actually in my avatar picture and i drew a picture of her for the art contest as well when she first got her sleeve done :lok:

but as i said, you not being able to relate to something, doesnt equal it not being real. an example, what happens when a world famous musician posts a picture of himself? is it the same scenario as a person whose not?

anyways though, youre missing the point. its that me wanting to share something about myself, isnt reliable source for your conclusion, im just pointing out how flawed that logic is. just like how shared stuff about yourself, is everyone lying because you joined a site 10 years ago. is the site the even the exact same as when you joined? its funny, one of my favorite quote by Socrates, holds a lot of truth

An unexamined life is not worth living.

One thing only I know, and that is that I know nothing.

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.

-----------------------------------

also yes, im vegan. have been for two years

• Haha
Reactions: YowYan and minamoto

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah theres one actually. go to the photo gallery in the chatterbox, i had bought my girlfriend a car for her birthday, you can see part of my estate in that where im now typing this. my girlfriend is also actually in my avatar picture and i drew a picture of her for the art contest as well when she first got her sleeve done :lok:

but as i said, you not being able to relate to something, doesnt equal it not being real. an example, what happens when a world famous musician posts a picture of himself? is it the same scenario as a person whose not?

anyways though, youre missing the point. its that me wanting to share something about myself, isnt reliable source for your conclusion, im just pointing out how flawed that logic is. just like how shared stuff about yourself, is everyone lying because you joined a site 10 years ago. is the site the even the exact same as when you joined? its funny, one of my favorite quote by Socrates, holds a lot of truth

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.

@bold:
You must be registered for see images

Me having been a member on here for the past decade means having seen countless members going to infinity and beyond to hold stead their persona. A whole lotta text to hide a whole lotta bs xd

2 yrs vegan sweet i'm nine months in. what was your motivation? I'm an ethical vegan

• Sad
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@bold:

Me having been a member on here for the past decade means having seen countless members going to infinity and beyond to hold stead their persona. A whole lotta text to hide a whole lotta bs xd

2 yrs vegan sweet i'm nine months in. what was your motivation? I'm an ethical vegan
oh well, you seem far too close minded. but youre completely wrong, if you can believe that. take care yo

Reactions: YowYan

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice fanfic..
:whip:

Oh sweet I'm half dominican
Nice to get to know more people about my birth country. Mangu power! :whip:

what part? ive been to Santo Domingo to play the Ilse of Light festival. had a good time, it was hella hot though i remember when i went. saw a few castles though
Santo Domingo of course but I'll go to Barahona (Los patos, San Rafael and Villa Miriam are amazing places!!!), Pedernales (Los pozos de romeo, Arroyo Salado and Bahia de las aguilas) Samana (Playa Rincon, Las Galeras), Jarabacoa and Damajagua (To do the 27 waterfalls).

I'm gonna eat a lot of mangu and yaroa! :super:

• Love

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm really pissed off..everyone here talk good english...and teh only reason i dont post youtube vids is becuz of my asshole english...did u learn english by yourself ????..
No it's my native language. You should make the vid and if you know someone who speaks well have them record the audio for you, or film with you and be a translator. Could be an interesting dynamic if you get a good partner get some banter between you two. I can't think of any youtubers who do something like that so could be a bit original too.
Post automatically merged:

@bold:

Yowyan's bold is exactly what I was trying to tell you

For what it's worth this is a weird description for this pic;
93 years of experience (this grandpa is an active fisherman) Every wrinkle tells a story.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Grape@ ... Yoyawn and chopstikara are discussiing friendnly to you...you can just prove them wrong with evidences of you being celebrity or something...and if you don't give them that (wich i also respect) then you shoulda change your manners of speaking..like talking about being celebrity and living rich life when posts have nothing to do with that oc..

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Grape@ ... Yoyawn and chopstikara are discussiing friendnly to you...you can just prove them wrong with evidences of you being celebrity or something...and if you don't give them that (wich i also respect) then you shoulda change your manners of speaking..like talking about being celebrity and living rich life when posts have nothing to do with that oc..
You are a good example of what I meant. You've been pretending to not be able to use proper sentences and grammar for years. It's your persona.

• Sad
Reactions: minamoto

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No it's my native language. You should make the vid and if you know someone who speaks well have them record the audio for you, or film with you and be a translator. Could be an interesting dynamic if you get a good partner get some banter between you two. I can't think of any youtubers who do something like that so could be a bit original too.

Yowyan's bold is exactly what I was trying to tell you

For what it's worth this is a weird description for this pic;
93 years of experience (this grandpa is an active fisherman) Every wrinkle tells a story.
yo i understand its just not logical to me. because i can answer something in depth, im lying? thats dumb as ****. what he had in bold was one paragraph, ya’ll act like i dropped a book on this man. its very close minded thinking, you’re putting everyone in a box when everyone has different types of expression. he can believe that but i dont care, i was just trying to make friends with the man and answered his question, he asked for shit, i told him where he can find it and more about myself and he just dismissed it. but then did exactly what i was saying, what he could relate too was real exactly as i said, because hes vegan, he could relate to that and believed it easily, but everything is else is cap because he cant relate. its dumb

i also get where you were coming from but its like neither of you is acknowledging where im coming from. its like im just being dismissed because you have this perspective and im being stereotyped. its closed minded is it not? but if none of you are trying to understand me its a waste

yo Mo i did, he asked me and i told him i have a whole ass picture in the chatterbox with new car, its in the photography gallery but he just dismissed that. and im not changing how i express myself because it makes other people jealous or whatever, everything i bring up is for a reason, when have i talked about being rich or famous when it wasnt relevant? i already have to deal with enough pressure of what i say on social media, im not changing my opinions or experiences because it makes other insecure or whatever idgaf. im a fucking artist my job is to express myself, not how others tell me how to express myself. they cant relate to me because they dont know what it means to be famous or what comes with fame. and i understand that. but thats not my problem

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo i understand its just not logical to me. because i can answer something in depth, im lying? thats dumb as ****. what he had in bold was one paragraph, ya’ll act like i dropped a book on this man. its very close minded thinking, you’re putting everyone in a box when everyone has different types of expression. he can believe that but i dont care, i was just trying to make friends with the man and answered his question, he asked for shit, i told him where he can find it and more about myself and he just dismissed it. but then did exactly what i was saying, what he could relate too was real exactly as i said, because hes vegan, he could relate to that and believed it easily, but everything is else is cap because he cant relate. its dumb

i also get where you were coming from but its like neither of you is acknowledging where im coming from. its like im just being dismissed because you have this perspective and im being stereotyped. its closed minded is it not? but if none of you are trying to understand me its a waste

yo Mo i did, he asked me and i told him i have a whole ass picture in the chatterbox with new car, its in the photography gallery but he just dismissed that. and im not changing how i express myself because it makes other people jealous or whatever, everything i bring up is for a reason, when have i talked about being rich or famous when it wasnt relevant? i already have to deal with enough pressure of what i say on social media, im not changing my opinions or experiences because it makes other insecure or whatever idgaf. im a fucking artist my job is to express myself, not how others tell me how to express myself. they cant relate to me because they dont know what it means to be famous or what comes with fame. and i understand that. but thats not my problem
but grape i feel like you are directing teh blame or anger on me...fyi i got nothing to do with all this conv....maybe i should have minded my own bizness especialy after that backstab yoyawn gave me...

look man i know we are not angels so IF you see many pipole giving you same notice or criticism then there has to be something wrong within you that needs to be fixed...

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but grape i feel like you are directing teh blame or anger on me...fyi i got nothing to do with all this conv....maybe i should have minded my own bizness especialy after that backstab yoyawn gave me...

look man i know we are not angels so IF you see many pipole giving you same notice or criticism then there has to be something wrong within you that needs to be fixed...
im not fam and thats not my intention. you were one of the few who didnt jump to conclusions you showed the most wisdom, you didnt say anything was for sure. because you didnt know for sure. you had skepticism but your mind wasnt made up

in reality its two people, like i said idgaf now. i have tons of people that know me, i have tons of people that believe what i say and look to me for inspiration and advice, i have tons of people that believe in me. you know how many people criticized that i was a fool for trying to make a career in music in my life? or that i was a certain way or had to act a certain way because my of race? if i listened to any of them, i wouldnt have the great life i do now

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im not fam and thats not my intention. you were one of the few who didnt jump to conclusions you showed the most wisdom, you didnt say anything was for sure. because you didnt know for sure. you had skepticism but your mind wasnt made up

in reality its two people, like i said idgaf now. i have tons of people that know me, i have tons of people that believe what i say and look to me for inspiration and advice, i have tons of people that believe in me. you know how many people criticized that i was a fool for trying to make a career in music in my life? or that i was a certain way or had to act a certain way because my of race? if i listened to any of them, i wouldnt have the great life i do now
yes but,unlike here, those ton of pipole you are talking about saw you in reall life they experienced your truth and honesty...here try not blame or get pissed at some AB members...maybe they wish you were indeed a celebrity ..that would make them happy to meet you ...isn't a celebrity supposed to understand these things???..

also you chopstikara and yoyawn@ why not see this from different perspective...how about we look at grape as a humble celebrity who is down to earth and just enjoy talking with other pipole through a Animebase forums????..

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

oh hey guys just chilling here in my mansion, browsing NB

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A disease/virus pandemic does not occur by coincidence. It's always man-made or a fundamentally demonic industry. Especially the live stock industry is a breeding fest of pandemics.

In short; its a means to an end. That end being a totalitarian world govt. All the braindead simpletons around me going into panic mode while just a handful of seniors die..its ridiculous.

Meanwhile all political factions in my country (Holland) and Belgium where I live now are proposing mandatory vaccins and other constitution violations.

Its one big show.
hey guys i know how the world works, i know politicians and i know their agenda because i have so much insight into whats happening with the governments worldwide! this virus is to control you!! if you dont believe me youre a simpleton, my conclusions are always right! even though my logic is easily countered. i throw insults when my perspective is challenged

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey guys i know how the world works, i know politicians and i know their agenda because i have so much insight into whats happening with the governments worldwide! this virus is to control you!! if you dont believe me youre a simpleton, my conclusions are always right! even though my logic is easily countered

:sleep::sleep::sleep:
Nice Fanfic..

ok i hereby declare teh end of tis nonsense fight...lets have drink!!!!!!!!.......

• Love