First lucky country you'll visit after this pandemic?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i mean sure, that or me going to Cannes last month. whatever youre comfortable with sharing your real perspective on

idk man ...but you are a polite person maybe that's why pipole dont wanna call you a liar..

you just keep talking about you being celebrity and rich....it's like you wanna draw pipole's intentions into this..sounds more like a game you are playing....

or u know what??? idk man...all im here for is Tobidara reveal..

Reactions: YowYan and GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
15๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
idk man ...but you are a polite person maybe that's why pipole dont wanna call you a liar..

you just keep talking about you being celebrity and rich....it's like you wanna draw pipole's intentions into this..sounds more like a game you are playing....

or u know what??? idk man...all im here for is Tobidara reveal..
yo i appreciate the honesty. i always thought you were trying to get info to blackmail me or something with threads and questions you and your friends made in the GD, straight up lol. but yeah i can see that, makes sense. i just answer questions freely since i cant really post about my life like i can here on social media. those are enormous parts of my life, i mean, its hard not to bring it up. i can only give the perspective i have in GD posts, then i post music i listen too, thats about it. but that perspectives valid

its just interesting, i never realized till this thread how some people might perceive me. cant really do anything about but its interesting. you knowing me the longest of anyone here makes a big difference to me, so thanks

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yo i appreciate the honesty. i always thought you were trying to get info to blackmail me or something with threads and questions you and your friends made in the GD, straight up lol. but yeah i can see that, makes sense. i just answer questions freely since i cant really post about my life like i can here on social media. those are enormous parts of my life, i mean, its hard not to bring it up. i can only give the perspective i have in GD posts, then i post music i listen too, thats about it. but that perspectives valid

its just interesting, i never realized till this thread how some people might perceive me. cant really do anything about but its interesting. you knowing me the longest of anyone here makes a big difference to me, so thanks

ahh it's ok no p....

say ...thas a nice sig..

Reactions: GrapeApe

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
well i havent been here as long as you so, everyone ive interacted with has just been themselves it seems like to me. what makes it obvious to you?

yeah, this is my first time ever speaking to YowYan or chopstickchakra. but you were one of the first members i talked too when i i remembered this site, at the end of last year. you dont have to share anything you dont want too. im just curious. do you think ive been lying this whole time?
hmmm you seemed eager to convey your lavish/glamorous lifestyle. Going on tour and the such.

You become more interesting when you're real
Post automatically merged:

cuz from your AB posts i could tell you were a football player..thats all..
wth xd I stopped playing football like 12 years ago. I don't watch football at all

Last edited:

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
15๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
hmmm you seemed eager to convey your lavish/glamorous lifestyle. Going on tour and the such.

You become more interesting when you're real
okay, how did i come across as eager to you? to me that seems like you not being able to relate to something honestly. but does that mean its not true because you cant relate? is it wrong for me to be proud of myself or try to relate to another user in this thread, who went to the same place as me and wanted to go back just like me, wrong? whats not real about what im doing in your opinion if you dont mind?

Reactions: minamoto

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
129๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

For what it's worth your dodginess in answering and or providing details is the biggest flag. If you had come back at me the 1st time with some info at all instead of trying to flip it on me as being an asshole for questioning something that didn't make sense it probably would have ended there. Like I said before if you didn't think it warranted a validation you wouldn't have bothered trying to flip it to pressure me to back off. You tried to flip it on me thinking I'd get scared or something and apologize for not believing you.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
15๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
For what it's worth your dodginess in answering and or providing details is the biggest flag. If you had come back at me the 1st time with some info at all instead of trying to flip it on me as being an asshole for questioning something that didn't make sense it probably would have ended there. Like I said before if you didn't think it warranted a validation you wouldn't have bothered trying to flip it to pressure me to back off. You tried to flip it on me thinking I'd get scared or something and apologize for not believing you.
yo i mean if you feel that way its whatever. but im just being honest about how i felt. that bothered me, i had never spoken to you before but you come at me calling me a liar and demanding proof, you did come off like an asshole to me, do you approach everyone like that daily? its not cool fam and it became my intention was to make it clear to you that i didnt like that and that you didnt have all the information you needed to come at me like that. it was never about you believing me, its about how you came at me, like i keep saying. if you saw that was offensive and cared, you wouldve apologized about how you came at me. but you didnt care but its rude, i wasnt originally going to respond to you but i wanted to make that clear to you, that was unwarranted disrespect towards someone youve never spoken too

also from my perspective if you even care. ive dealt with media, been interviewed by people who come at me with a motive to make me out as something and i learned. that discussion from -my- perspective was you coming at me to paint me as a liar, from the jump, if you already firmly didnt believe me from the start, without proof. why would i tell you how i got in? its wasted energy fam

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i'm really pissed off..everyone here talk good english...and teh only reason i dont post youtube vids is becuz of my asshole english...did u learn english by yourself ????..

• Wow

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
okay, how did i come across as eager to you? to me that seems like you not being able to relate to something honestly. but does that mean its not true because you cant relate? is it wrong for me to be proud of myself or try to relate to another user in this thread, who went to the same place as me and wanted to go back just like me, wrong? whats not real about what im doing in your opinion if you dont mind?
I'm not playing this game bro, I'm too old for this xd you do you

I'm going to Dominican Republic in 3 weeks. This is gonna be awesome.
Oh sweet I'm half dominican

• Haha

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
15๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I'm going to Dominican Republic in 3 weeks. This is gonna be awesome.
what part? ive been to Santo Domingo to play the Ilse of Light festival. had a good time, it was hella hot though i remember when i went. saw a few castles though

I'm not playing this game bro, I'm too old for this xd you do you
lol whatever yo, its just funny to me you thought that so i wanted to see. but it doesnt seem like you have any solid reasoning why you came to that conclusion. shame because im actually vegan, thought youd be cool to know because of that...

but with your logic, youre probably cosplaying as a conspiracy theorist, with a Filipino girlfriend you called your wife, who was eager to talk about going to a French part of Belgium and Totalitarianism in a thread wasnt about that, even confusing another user into thinking you were lying because of how irrelevant that info was lol. oh yeah, under the front of being vegan forgot. but ill leave you to your cosplaying ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Reactions: iNotorious

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
lol whatever yo, its just funny to me you thought that so i wanted to see. but it doesnt seem like you have any solid reasoning why you came to that conclusion. shame because im actually vegan, thought youd be cool to know because of that...

but with your logic, youre probably cosplaying as a conspiracy theorist, with a Filipino girlfriend you called your wife, who was eager to talk about going to a French part of Belgium and Totalitarianism in a thread wasnt about that, even confusing another user into thinking you were lying because of how irrelevant that info was lol. oh yeah, under the front of being vegan forgot. but ill leave you to your cosplaying ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
How about you show me some picture of your tour and your extravaganza lifestyle and I'll show you a picture of me and my filipina gf. Other members on here have seen me before so you'll know its me

I'm not sure how cosplaying and conspiracy theories correlate in any way, but ok xd I like that you mentioned you're vegan though, are you for real?

And I live in Belgium so it's not that big of a deal me going that place called Dinant a few weeks back which is about an hour from where I live anyways.

@bold: I have no idea what you're talking about bro xd sorry